D&D 5E Finally

Andor

First Post
Got mine today on a side-trip to the bank:

You know... Until I saw that pic of the box sitting on the shelf I kept reading the adventure as "Horde of the Dragon Queen", a title which implied massive attacks by draconic minions and lots of opportunity for heroic rescue of civillians and then a quest to halt the attacks at the source. "Hoard of the Dragon Queen" just implies you're a bunch of greedy murder hobos out to shiv a monarch (albeit a scaly one) for her swag. Which strikes me as less heroic....

Lanoitakude

First Post
You know... Until I saw that pic of the box sitting on the shelf I kept reading the adventure as "Horde of the Dragon Queen", a title which implied massive attacks by draconic minions and lots of opportunity for heroic rescue of civillians and then a quest to halt the attacks at the source. "Hoard of the Dragon Queen" just implies you're a bunch of greedy murder hobos out to shiv a monarch (albeit a scaly one) for her swag. Which strikes me as less heroic....

Killing people and taking their stuff: this is the very essence of what it means to be an adventurer :)

MaesterKillane

First Post
Thanks so much to those who are sharing! Long-time lurker, had to make an account just to ask.

So the Warlock is looking pretty awesome. I wasn't around for the early playtests and have seen nothing of the class since 3.5 edition (I hated 4th with a passion).

What does the Mystic Arcanum ability do?

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)

Every time I see the title for the story arc, I see "Tranny of Dragons", which is probably a different kind of story.

Thaumaturge.

Remove ads