• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Finally

Lygah

First Post
Crusaders Mantle:Concentration, up to 1 minute 30 foot aura centeered on caster each non hostile in aura deals an extra 1d4 radiant on a weapon attack.

Divine Power: Doesn't seem to exist. Divine Favor is a 1st level Paladin spell that gives just you 1d4 radiant damage on strike cast as a bonus, concentration up to a minute.

621:two from Arcana, Deception, History, Intimidation, Investigaition, Nature and Religion.

Last edited:

Shieldhaven

Explorer
Have you spotted any effects that force Strength, Intelligence, or Charisma saving throws?

I'm interested in the development of the healing economy outside of the Basic rules. Does it look like bards, druids, paladins, or anyone else could reasonably carry a party's healing load without giving up all of their spell slots?

Thanks!

Lygah

First Post
623: The Necromancer ability of command undead forces the undead to make a Charisma save, but I haven't had much detail time with the book yet. And as for the second question, I can't say for sure yet, not yet, sorry.

Lygah

First Post
625: 35-ish gods in the Forgotten Realms section plus a spatterning in the non human deities section. So a not bad selection.

Guide16

First Post
Ranger features & Spells

What is the level 1 ranger feature(such as 4e twin strike?)

Any chance to see the cantrip or level 1 Ranger spells?

Thanks... Oh just please photo spoil the feat/prof. page. Lol

Sitara

Explorer
Have you spotted any effects that force Strength, Intelligence, or Charisma saving throws?

I'm interested in the development of the healing economy outside of the Basic rules. Does it look like bards, druids, paladins, or anyone else could reasonably carry a party's healing load without giving up all of their spell slots?

Thanks!

I am sure Druids, at least Circle Druids should have no problem. Just have Cure Wounds prepared, and you can cast it whenever you want.

Yuukale

First Post
I kindly ask if you could look these up to me, please:

how does the feat sharpshooter look like? Has "skulker" changed from alpha?

is multiattack: volley still 1 attack against all enemies within 10'?

does rogue's "assassinate" still grant auto-crit?

I thank all of you guys.

Remove ads