Fire! (Dunamin judging)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Unfortunately Mri'Thas is taken by surprise by the gnome's sudden disappearance, and by the time he thinks to mark the spot he's already looked away.

Callen, however, immediately stops and listens, trying to pick out movement. He hears a whispery touch of leaves and a slight scrape of sandal on the ground, as if someone is edging through the trees... a grunt of painful breath... there is a sudden crackling crash, audible to all, as one of the tree branches abruptly snaps... and then a thud as something hits the ground. Blood begins to trickle out from somewhere unseen, and as Callen watches the gnome's body slowly fades into view, exactly where he'd predicted it would be.

Ozymandias79

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I Don't know where we are in initiative order but here is what Soldier does.[/sblock]

Soldier goes to one knee to not fall down, as he is quite dizzy at the moment and is seeing stars. "Get the gnome, he were at the trees when I struck him, so he must be there around!!" The warforged exclaims.

[sblock=Details]
Standard Action: Second Wind
Move Action:N/A(due to daze)
Minor Action:N/A(due to daze)
Saving throw against daze(1d20 → [3] = (3))

[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri leaves the hallway and sees that Soldier is in bad shape. She silently moves to stand in front of him as she scans the area. She'd heard the others talk of the gnome turning invisible. She sees him fade into sight. "Don't move gnome or I'll blast you!" if he twitches wrong she'll blast him.

[sblock=Details]Move action: move to O21
Standard action: Ready action
Readied action: Eldritch blast when Ts'iri senses if the Gnome is going to move.
[sblock=Stat Line]HP: 27/35[5 temp]; Surges 8/10; AC 18[20 vs first attack], Fort 15, Refl 16, Will 15;
Action Points: 0/1
Second Wind: 0/1
Vampiric Embrace: 0/1
Scorching Burst: 1/1
Telekinetic Leap: 1/1
Armor of Agathys: 0/1
Fiendish Resilience: 0/1[/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock=OCC]OOPS! Misread your post. I though it was Callen that saw him. that's what happens when I'm in a hurry. ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Callen heard him moving around and so was looking right at him as he reappeared, so he saw him first, but everybody can see him now.
[/sblock]

The gnome doesn't twitch. It doesn't even breathe...

[sblock=Callen]
Were you striking to kill, or to knock unconscious?
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer continues her fire fighting efforts while wondering how the fight goes without her backstage. She burns to run to the battle but knows that the fire may be a more damaging enemy if left unchecked.

Remove ads