• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Firefly 12-20-02 [2-hour original pilot, Spoilers]

John Crichton

First Post
Wolf72 said:

agreed, I don't want them to *run* it either, ... but they might be able to run the episodes that are done for a couple of months?
Sci-fi? Maybe I'm confused (happens alot) so forgive my response if I am. There are only 3 eps left we haven't seen so Sci-Fi showing those would mean very little to me. If I wanted re-runs I'd catch them on DVD. If you mean that Joss gets to make more eps and we get a second season and a complete first season if it went to Sci-Fi then I'd take that over nothing in a heartbeat.

Dark Psion

First Post
I called my local Fox affiliate and they said Firefly reruns are still on the schedual. I also got the impression that I was not the first to ask.

Chun-tzu

First Post
Dark Psion said:
I called my local Fox affiliate and they said Firefly reruns are still on the schedual. I also got the impression that I was not the first to ask.

Thats interesting, since Fox had announced Firefly would be on hiatus for January. And I've already seen commercials advertising Fastlane, which will now be on Friday nights before John Doe.

Hopefully, Fastlane (which has not done well) will do far worse than Firefly, and Fox will put Firefly back on the schedule.

sotmh

First Post
Sadly, affiliates are often the last to know of schedule changes. We used to get primetime programming revisions on day of air. :rolleyes:

sotmh

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads