• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

First D&D Podcast sans Dave Noonan

Jack99

Adventurer
In another thread, justanobody mentions that it is said that someone named Kevin Chase is Brand Manager. Can anyone confirm? And isn't that Le Rouse's job?

In another thread, justanobody mentions that it is said that someone named Kevin Chase is Brand Manager. Can anyone confirm? And isn't that Le Rouse's job?
IIRC, Shelley Mazzanoble (sic?) is too, although each presumably of different things. (I imagine there's others, as well.)

Then again, it's possible that I am completely misremembering. You'd do well to find a closer source than me.

Jack99

Adventurer
Check the Podcast and listen to it and you will here Mr. Chase give his job title.

It is at the bottom of the list Dungeons & Dragons Podcast
"Episode 30: Holidays"

Yeah, I wasn't doubting you, I just wanted to put out the question in this thread, where the topic is said podcast.

As for listening to it, I need quite for that. Hard with a 2-year old around. Easier and quicker to ask here :)

justanobody

Banned
Banned
As for listening to it, I need quite for that. Hard with a 2-year old around. Easier and quicker to ask here :)

That does pose a bit of a problem. But I find headphones solve that problem. One ear on the podcast and one on the kid.

I did forget to bring it here though but just found out Linae Fosters title was, Brand Manager of Licensing, so maybe they have a bunch of different brand manager to handle things that answer to someone else.... :confused:

Rechan

Adventurer
Off topic, but I've found in these threads, several people don't like to listen to podcasts. Which I find odd. I consider podcast the "Crack open a beer (or fluid of your preference), sit back, relax and listen" type thing.

Remove ads