• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

First D&D Podcast sans Dave Noonan

JVisgaitis

Explorer
I didn't see any posts on this. I'm listening to it now and they talk about the layoffs briefly. As I thought, it's weird not hearing Dave Noonan. Actually it bums me out quite a bit. :erm: Looks like there is no link yet. I got this directly through my iTunes feed.

Shroomy

Adventurer
I didn't see any posts on this. I'm listening to it now and they talk about the layoffs briefly. As I thought, it's weird not hearing Dave Noonan. Actually it bums me out quite a bit. :erm: Looks like there is no link yet. I got this directly through my iTunes feed.

There's no link yet on the WoTC website because the podcast is not scheduled to be released until Monday.

So, what is the topic? Any interesting news?

Verys Arkon

First Post
I miss Dave, for sure, but Bart Carroll does have a nice "CBC Radio" voice. I'm glad to see there are going to be continuing the podcasts.

Shroomy

Adventurer
I have to confess that I really had a hard time telling David Noonan and Mike Mearls's voices apart, even after listening to almost a dozen of their podcasts.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Topics so far (I just started listening)
Brief Goodbye to Dave
Voting so far on Classic Adventure to be Reprinted (Against the Giants has a slim lead)
Chris's start in D&D
D&D as gifts

Edit: the following is from the iPod's Podcast info
In this episode, we wander the halls of Wizards of the Coast asking our co-workers how exactly did they end up here? With the holidays fast approaching, we wanted to know if a special package under the tree got their start in the world of Dungeons & Dragons.

Last edited:

Vael

Legend
Topics?

I'll miss Noonan's voice.

Noonan has a pleasant voice to listen to, but I found his tendency to draw out words while he's thinking very annoying.

I'm curious to see how future podcasts go. The current one is kinda fluffy, and not terribly interesting. We'll see, I'm about halfway into the podcast.

justanobody

Banned
Banned
Edit: the following is from the iPod's Podcast info
So the iPod site has it ahead of time?

What will become of this?

dndpodcast_300.jpg

Will it become this:

r0xuzq.jpg

EDIT: DUH!

It is already on the darn RSS feed Dungeons & Dragons Podcast
Episode 30: Holidays