• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

First D&D Podcast sans Dave Noonan

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
In another thread, justanobody mentions that it is said that someone named Kevin Chase is Brand Manager. Can anyone confirm? And isn't that Le Rouse's job?

Kierin Chase is a D&D Brand Manager on my team which consists of Me, Kierin, Sara Girard, and Marty Durham.

I was in Europe last week and missed the recording session for this one.

justanobody

Banned
Banned
Kierin Chase is a D&D Brand Manager on my team which consists of Me, Kierin, Sara Girard, and Marty Durham.

I was in Europe last week and missed the recording session for this one.

Well this is more interesting info than I have seen on DDI! Thanks for the update and info regarding your team, and hope your trip didn't cause too much jetlag.

It helps prevent confusion in the future when someones mentions they are the D&D brand manager now, to know they mean they are part of Scott's team.

It would be nice if the D&D website had a list of these things so people would know a bit better about the game internally to the company to know what is going on behind the scenes and who is responsible for many people's favorite game parts.

Don't have any idea why the D&D website doesn't just have a "credits" page to show names listed like who is one what team.

It seems to me that the sound quality of this new cast took a dive. Is it because of the "around the building" nature of the interviews?

I haven't quite finished the 'cast, BTW. Just an observation.
I noticed this too, although I found it started bad and got a lot better. (There's a loud echo or something in the opening segment of this episode.)

redshirt2005

First Post
Mike Mearls will continue to host the D&D Podcast, although we'll be discussing what we'll do with the format following Dave's departure.

Bart

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads