D&D 5E FishPirate Games Announces Best Seller Status, Special Price Change on Monk Option, and Upcoming Publications

fishpirate

Explorer
FishPirate Games announces that all Four Parts of After Lost Mine and Two of the Supplements for After Lost Mine are certified as Copper Coin Best Sellers and Parts I and II are also certified Silver Coin Best Sellers.

In celebration of this achievement, FishPirate Games has made Adventures by FishPirate - Character Option I: Monk, Way of Death pay what you want.
The Players Handbook lists three monastery traditions a monk can choose to follow at third level. This publication adds a fourth, the Way of Death.

Through the study of human anatomy and biology, this order of monks has obtained the full understanding of how the human body works and, as such, have perfected ways to make it stop working. As long as the price is paid, a life will be taken. The price is set by the head of the order and can seem unreasonable, but the price is the price and is non-negotiable. Any member of the order that takes a life without a price being paid will have to pay a price as retribution.

FishPirate Games also announces that it is working on After Lost Mine Part V, which will feature Giants, and FishPirate Games will then work on a new low level adventure series for 5th Edition.

After Lost Mine -The Ghost Tribe of Orcs have been driven from their home under the Sword Mountains by some terrible evil and they now see Phandalin as their best option for a new home. The heroes, who are on their way to Phandalin for a much needed rest after their adventures in the Lost Mine, must make it to
town in time to warn the inhabitants and help prepare for the orc attack.

Orcs to Phandalin is the first of four parts in the After Lost Mine series and will detail the trip to Phandalin. There are three subsequent adventures: Part II, which details the battle to save the city; Part III, which details the trip to the orc’s cave settlement; and Part IV, detailing the party’s mission to deal with the terror from the Underdark that drove the orcs out of their home.

For these and other titles from FishPirate Games, see http://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?x=0&y=0&author=christopher davidson.

Thank you,
FishPirate Games

Remove ads