D&D General Flanaess (World of Greyhawk) city maps

Longetalos

Explorer
Hello everyone,

Over on Canonfire.com we have started uploading the various city maps to the world map. This way, if you select a city on the world map, you will find any city maps for that city. The direct link is here: Canonfire!

We are not limiting the city maps to published sources so if you are a map creator and want to upload your fan map for other Greyhawk fans to use/see, we welcome the addition. Just contact me and we'll figure out a way to get your maps uploaded.

Rich

Longetalos

Explorer
Due to the pandemic the Canonfire website has been greatly augmented with a lot of new features. If you haven't been there in a few years you might want to browse. It has a Dungeon Magazine index of all the adventures with a short synopsis of each one and a Living Greyhawk module index with a short synopsis (probably the only index for LG stuff around) as well as a bunch of other new features.

Jmarso

Adventurer
Love Canonfire. Discovered it years ago and revisit regularly. It's also where I first learned about Anna's maps. Tremendous resource for lovers of Greyhawk old and new. Great place just to yack about GH as well, and share ideas. My only wish these days was that the forums were a little more active.

Longetalos

Explorer
The discussion has kind of spread between the Forums and the Discord. In addition, you can frequently jump into a voice chat on Discord. On most nights, a few people are on there chatting -- the big night is Friday with usually about a dozen people talking Greyhawk.

If you really like Anna's maps, she frequently joins the chats on Friday nights so you can talk to her.

Remove ads