Flint&Steel RPG

Fetfreak

First Post
Hello guys. For a long time my friends and I wanted to publish our game, Flint&Steel. As many others we are turning you for help and we have launched our own Kickstarter. So please check out our page and find out more about our game. If you have any questions, we can use this topic for a open discussion.
Wish us luck!

Flint&Steel RPG

fs.jpg

Baddreams

First Post
Very nice! I just checked out your video. I just started a Kickstarer myself that might work pretty well with yours. Mine is a Table that you custom design and I've been seeing a lot of Table Top gamers create their own Terrain/Boards and using it with my Table. You're able to put the Terrain/Boards on one side of my Table and flip the Table over when youre done playing so it's back to a "normal" table with a nice wood stain of your color choice. Please search "Limitless Table" on kickstarter if you have a few seconds. Thanks!

Fetfreak

First Post
[MENTION=6747800]Baddreams[/MENTION] - Very interesting project I never imagined a personalized table before.
[MENTION=6747801]Cameronman[/MENTION] - Yeah I love the show...

B.T.

First Post
Are you planning on posting a preview of some of the mechanics? What about a look at monsters in the system? How is F&S improving on the 4e base rules (aside from the classless system, which I view as a lateral move)?

Fetfreak

First Post
@B.T. - Yes, in our next updates we will cover the mechanics of combat, spells, crafting and skills. In next few days we will post an update with monster and demon lore as well.
F&S isn't really based on 4E. Our starting point was 3.5E but with rebuilding in every part of the game. In our updates so far, you can see how combat, health and spells have improved as well as our character creation without classes and levels.

Last edited:

Remove ads