Foodgolem Menu

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Here is the list of menu items that Adele was getting ready to set up before we left WotC. I think it's a bit too long. Please let me know your thoughs and what should be added/removed

[Menu}

water - a thirst quenching glass of water, kept at just the right temperature. "That will be 1 copper please."
milk - a pint of cold milk, fresh from the cow. "That will be 3 coppers please."
goatmilk - a pint of chilled, sweet goat's milk. "That will be 2 coppers please."
sheepmilk - a pint of iced sheep's milk. "That will be 2 coppers please."
chocolatemilk - a pint of rich and creamy milk chocolate milk. "That will be 3 coppers please."
cocoa - a steaming mug of hot cocoa, complete with mini marshmallows. "That will be 3 coppers please."
coffee - a mug of black coffee made with imported ground beans from Mazticia. "Cream and Sugar is on the counter. That will be 3 coppers please."
tea - a mug of boiling tea, in the form of hot water and a packet of Ierendi tea leaves. Lemon, honey, milk, sugar, and honeysuckle are served on the side at the patrons request. "That will be 2 coppers please."
honeytea - a mug of Monk's honeyed tea, a concoction of yellow tea with a secret blend of spiced honeysuckle, nutmeg, cinnamon and honey. "That will be 3 coppers please."
coldtea - a tall, chilled glass of sun brewed tea, imported from Al-Qadim, served with a slice of lemon. "That will be two coppers please."
blueberry - a glass of rich, ice cold blueberry juice, squeezed from the sweetest dark blueberries grown in Solace. The glass comes with a fancy straw. "That will be 2 coppers please."
grape - a cool refreshing glass of barovian black grape juice, that packs quite a kick. "That will be 1 copper please."
apple - a tall glass of apple juice, made with only the crispest green apples imported from Veluna. "That will be 1 copper please."
orange - a tall glass of fresh squeezed, sweet, orange juice, with a light pulp; imported all the way from Duchy of Gradsul, in Keoland. "That will be 1 copper please."
tomato - a short, stout glass of Karamekos tomato juice, with a celery stalk. "That will be 1 copper please."
pineapple - a glass of sweet pineapple juice, served pulp free. "That will be 2 coppers please."
pumpkin - a short glass of pumpkin juice, with a mild touch of cloves. "That will be 1 copper please."
lemonade - a tall glass of Zazesspur lemonade, kept chilled by an ice elemental. "That will be 1 copper please."
nectar - a tall glass of nectar, a sweet liquid gathered from the hearts of flowers, gold or silver in color, depending on the variety chosen. Delicately flavored, it is high in energy and nutrients, suitable for the young and old alike yet perhaps considered a little too healthy for the average bar-fly. "That will be 1 gold please."
purple - a tall glass of Purple Goo, looks and tastes for the world like blueberries, whiskey and a hint of cream, but who knows what's actually in it? "That will be 1 gold please."
sangria - a festive glass of Sangria, a blend of orange juice, burgundy wine and orange liqueur. "That will be 2 silvers please."
sour - a tumble of Bourbon Sour, a mixture of bourbon and scotch, with a touch of grapefruit and lime, garnished with a maraschino cherry and a sprinkling of powdered sugar. "That will be 1 gold please."
gimlet - a cocktail glass of Gimlet, a mixture of potato wine and sweetened lime juice. Served with a slice of lime. "That will be 4 silvers please."
wine - a goblet of table wine, a watered down red wine perfect for afternoon meals. "That will be 1 silver please."
blood - a goblet of Bloodwyne, a product of Aglarond, heavy body and deep-red tone. The taste is lush and full, with a slight afterbite. The wine comes from a shriveled variety of grape that grows on twisted vines, grapes said to be possessed by the dead. "that will be 2 gold please."
pinacolada - a tall Pina Colada, a refreshing blend of pineapple juice, coconut and rum. "That will be 2 silvers please."
burning - a tumbler of Burning Nose, a mixture of cinnamon schnapps, apple cider, and spiced rum. "That will be 3 silvers please."
volcano - a tumbler of Smoldering Volcano, a blend of cherry liqueur, vodka and hot cocoa. "That will be 2 silvers please."
frozen - a tall and very chilled glass of Frozen Fingers; peppermint schnapps, potato wine, and fruit punch. Garnished with cream, a sprig of peppermint and a slice of potato. "That will be 2 silvers please."
beer - a tall mug of frosty cold stout, complimentary to any meal. "That will be 4 coppers please."
cashew - a steaming bowl of cashew soup, a hearty soup with cashews and leeks in a mango puree with a hint of curry. "That will be 6 coppers please"
cheese - a grilled cheese sandwich, melted swiss and cheddar cheese with a dab of spiced mustard on fresh sourdough. Served with a side of tomato soup. "That will be 1 silver please."
club - a club sandwich; bacon, ham, turkey and tomato with cheddar cheese served on whole wheat bread. Served with a side of apple wedges. "That will be 2 silvers please."
turkey - a turkey sandwich; turkey breast, swiss cheese, red bell peppers and fresh avocado served on 9-grain wheat bread and smothered in sweet hot mustard. Served with a side of fresh fruit. "That will be 3 silvers please."
beef - a roast beef sandwich; roast beef, swiss cheese and fresh mushrooms, heated and served on a sweet roll. Served with a pickle. "That will be 2 silvers please."
pastrami - a pastrami sandwich; lean pastrami, monterey jack cheese, and spicy dijon horseradish good, heated on a peppered onion roll. Served with a pickle. "That will be 2 silvers please."
ham - a ham sandwich; honey baked ham, swiss cheese, avocado and sweet hot mustard on sourdough. Served with a side of potato salad. "That will be 2 silvers."
salami - a salami sandwich; salami, swiss cheese and red onions, on a sweet roll. Served with a side of soft cheese and bread. "That will be 2 silver please."
tuna - a tuna salad sandwich; tuna salad, avocado, and cheddar cheese, heated on a sweet roll. Served with a side salad. "That will be 2 silvers please."
egg - an egg salad sandwich; egg salad served on dark rye bread, smoked ham optional. Served with a side salad. "That will be 1 silver please."
chicken - a chicken salad sandwich; chicken salad and jack cheese on a peppered onion roll. Served with a side of fresh fruit. "That will be 2 silvers please."
natural - a natural high sandwich; Monterey jack, cheddar cheese, fresh avocado, mushrooms, red bell peppers, and sunflower seeds, heated in wheat pocket bread and smothered with sweet, hot mustard. Served with a side of potato slices. "That will be 1 silver please."
peanut - a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, served on 9 grain wheat bread, with a side of fresh fruit. "That will be 3 coppers please."
cheeseapple - a cheese and apple sandwich; ripe apples, creamed cheese, lettuce and onions on wheat bread. Served with a side salad. "That will be 3 coppers please."
spaghetti - a plate of spaghetti, covered in a thick mushroom, red bell pepper garlic tomato sauce. Meatballs served on the side. "That will be 1 gold please."
porridge - a steaming bowl of Gnomish Porridge, served with sweetened cream and brown sugar on the side, and a slice of mushroom bread. "That will be 1 copper please."
ribs - a plate of barbecue ribs, smoked slowly over an open pit, and served with your choice of sauce, spicy, extra spicy, honey, or teriyaki. "That will be 2 gold."
ant - a plate of Giant ant steak, cooked to order and served with a side of roaches. "That will be 1 gold please."
brains - a bowl of lightly steamed rodent brains, filling and fresh. "That will be 5 gold please."
cream - a bowl of sweetened cream, served frozen; your choice of flavors, berry, chocolate, vanilla, mint, pistachio, beetle, mocha, or rum. "That will be 2 coppers please."
brownie - a rich chocolate brownie, chock full of walnuts and served warm and drizzled with chocolate. "That will be 2 coppers please."
carrotcake - a slice of carrot cake, a spicy carrot cake with walnuts and raisins, topped with creamed cheese. "That will be 2 coppers."

Last edited:

MistyThorin

First Post
Water, milk, chocolatemilk, cocoa, tea, coffee, coldtea, lemonade, nectar, purple, sangria, sour, gimlet, wine, pinacolada, burning, volcano, frozen, and beer are all good.

I'd personally leave milk just generic, people can order goat's milk out loud if they wish, to be served milk. Same thing with all the fruit juices... I'd prefer to see a generic "juice" and let the patrons decide what kind they want, be it pumpkin, apple, grape, or cranberry. Saves room in Feegee's head while allowing people to have a signature drink that might not be on the list. I know a lot of my characters prefer herb teas, but I'll simply say aloud what I'm looking for and order tea, I don't expect the menu to include mint, lemongrass, jasmine, clover, hibiscus, rose hip, and chamomile. :) Bloodwine can come in under the generic wine heading as well.

For food... club, turkey, beef, pastrami, ham, tuna, porridge, ribs, and spaghetti are good. Chicken can be left alone and subject to the patron's interpretation (fried, rotisserie, cordon bleu) or maybe made into chickensalad if you'd like to keep it strictly a sandwich. Same thing with egg... either the patron can interpret how the egg is to be served (fried, poached, etc.) or else make it eggsalad.

I would like to see an actual "salad" option, and maybe a "fruitplate" or "freshfruit" selection as well.

And for the desserts? Brownie and carrotcake are excellent. I'd suggest "icecream" instead of cream, but I'm literal like that. I like generic menu foods that give some room for interpretation, but there's such a thing as too generic. And i would really, really love to see cheesecake. :)

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Thank you for your ideas, Misty. I will certainly take them under consideration, but before I go making any changes, I'd really like to hear from more than one person. Come on slow-pokes! Speak up! Now's your chance to get something on FeeGee's menu you always wanted!!

Magi_Brigid

First Post
I'd like to see a few things like mead and scotch thrown on there -- unless we lump mead into wine, since mead is technically honey wine....

Lince'sa

First Post
Magi_Brigid said:
I'd like to see a few things like mead and scotch thrown on there -- unless we lump mead into wine, since mead is technically honey wine....

the full name for scotch is "Scotch whiskey" it simply a matter of where the indregients come from, so technically they CAN'T have scotch... unless someone imports either the drink or its indrediants from a whole other world. so while yes they can have scotch in that regaurd, it'll cost about twice as much as whiskey. :)

*goes and buries her head back in hen her "we love alocohol" book*

Ruthia

First Post
MistyThorin said:
Water, milk, chocolatemilk, cocoa, tea, coffee, coldtea, lemonade, nectar, purple, sangria, sour, gimlet, wine, pinacolada, burning, volcano, frozen, and beer are all good.

I'd personally leave milk just generic, people can order goat's milk out loud if they wish, to be served milk. Same thing with all the fruit juices... I'd prefer to see a generic "juice" and let the patrons decide what kind they want, be it pumpkin, apple, grape, or cranberry. Saves room in Feegee's head while allowing people to have a signature drink that might not be on the list. I know a lot of my characters prefer herb teas, but I'll simply say aloud what I'm looking for and order tea, I don't expect the menu to include mint, lemongrass, jasmine, clover, hibiscus, rose hip, and chamomile. :) Bloodwine can come in under the generic wine heading as well.

For food... club, turkey, beef, pastrami, ham, tuna, porridge, ribs, and spaghetti are good. Chicken can be left alone and subject to the patron's interpretation (fried, rotisserie, cordon bleu) or maybe made into chickensalad if you'd like to keep it strictly a sandwich. Same thing with egg... either the patron can interpret how the egg is to be served (fried, poached, etc.) or else make it eggsalad.

I would like to see an actual "salad" option, and maybe a "fruitplate" or "freshfruit" selection as well.

And for the desserts? Brownie and carrotcake are excellent. I'd suggest "icecream" instead of cream, but I'm literal like that. I like generic menu foods that give some room for interpretation, but there's such a thing as too generic. And i would really, really love to see cheesecake. :)

Yuppers..like it

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Okay, I've made a few changes but I feel there is still room for improvement. I'll probably be messing around with the menu a bit before we are all decided that it's comfy for everyone. Any other suggestions will be welcomed!

Remove ads