• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For the Greater Good - Full

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sorry guys, this game has been very slow for a while, partly due to indecision, partly due to waiting, and partly because I'm trying to get some ducks in a row for you guys. If you can bear with me a while longer, I have a most excellent scene coming up.

Hesseroph

First Post
~~~No Problem... As I said... I'm a bit new at this whole thing and am trying to get my bearings. :D
~~~If there is anything I can ever do... Just ask! :p

Storyteller01

First Post
No worries.

Sorry I'm late. Wife had some medical problems. All's well now :))

How am I bound? Hands in front or behuind my back?
If I can, I try to stay on one knee (easier to move from than with both knees on the ground).

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Hey Hesseroph, I've been keeping Sylinda active but am working with a few constraints on my freedom, so to speak.

What with one thing or another it has been a bit slow for a while. PbP. Can't play without it. Can't shoot it.

Storyteller. Sorry to hear about your wife. Glad to hear things are better now.

doghead

Storyteller01

First Post
darn!! (mumble, mumble)

'kay...

What was the original plan??

I'll wait for another player to make the first move, unless it otherwise isn't safe to do do...

Hesseroph

First Post
Enter Hesseroph, Dazed and Confused...

~~~Oh yeah... Could someone clue me in on the original plan? I'll read back in the posts but if someone could tell me who this Baroness is and why we are there that would be great. Also... What was the plan behind binding half the party up? We seeking and detroying or just looking for a target?

Hesseroph

First Post
Enter Hesseroph, Brilliant as always!!!

~~~Ok so this is what I gather from what I have read... We are to "rescue" the baroness without killing her. We have locked up in chains all but three of us. The Fey'ri, Myself, and one other (Rogue?) and are attempting to use them to get past the guards.
~~~Once past the guards we shall request a reward (using the slaves as bargaining chips) and will attempt at this time to wisk her away.
~~~Now I understand I cant go back and give my imput on the plan (I'm a paranoid who almost never falls for traps) but I do need a few things answered.

~~~1: Did we decide on a meeting point and if so where is it and why do we need it?
~~~2: Who is and who is not in chains?
~~~3: Who is to be the leader? It appears to be "Nightswallow" so I am atempting to somewhat defer back to her. But I was wondering if it was decided. (Makes a huge differance.)
~~~4: How nasty have these demons been and can we take a few down easily?
~~~5: Was there any plan of escape? If so, what is it and how will we go about it?

~~~Thats about it for the moment, if I can make a few comments pre-plan as to enter my own input, that would be great, but if not, I'll improvise so no worries. Please get back to me ASAP because this all effects what I'll be doing soon. I have a sub-plan but dont know if I should share it with everyone else?
~~~Dont worry guys, we'll be fine! We can take this whole place down around thier ears! Just going to take a great deal of guile and opportunistic timing. What say you?

Storyteller01

First Post
Hesseroph~~~Dont worry guys said:
famous last words, but I'm in!!! :)

Just member folks, honorably dead is still dead... pick your target and fight intelligently... (a new character quote :))

By the way, I prep myself so that when I lose myself from the bonds I can use the manacles as a type of flail (until I can get to the equipment. Should make a nice destraction for the rest of you).

Last edited:

Remove ads