• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forbidden message board buzz words of 2004

Trainz

Explorer
I have no problems with any word, unless they're misspelled (rouge-rogue), and even then, if it's a few mistakes, I don't care.

The important thing is that communication flows. If using the same word over and over again is practical, then so be it.

coins1.gif

Malk

First Post
Seeing as how i do not associate the word with rpgs at all, i think Ubiquitos is a wonderfull word, it sounds awesome, sums up its meaning wonderfully...yeah very cool word.

Tom Cashel

First Post
Mystery Man said:
I don't know if this subject has been broached before...

No, never before.

But in the spirit of the moment, I nominate the word "Trogdor" for instant annihilation and deposit in the memory hole.

Trainz

Explorer
Mystery Manl said:
I don't know if this subject has been broached before...
Tom Cashel said:
No, never before.
Aww come on. People have been whining about broken and other words for years. I assume you're being sarcastic. But then, I assume I'm assuming wrong.

Harlock

First Post
Troll - I find comedian so much more enlightened.

How about acronyms? I'd love to see some of those go. Geeze, type it out for goodness sake. Besides, IANAL just sounds... dirty.

Tom Cashel

First Post
Trainz said:
Aww come on. People have been whining about broken and other words for years. I assume you're being sarcastic. But then, I assume I'm assuming wrong.

Trainz...forget the second assumption and go with your gut. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads