D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Inconnunom

Explorer
Would this be able to replace Fifth Edition Character Sheet on my android phone in some way? I don't know much about excel but is it possible to have pop-up prompts or an easy way to tab through?

For Reference, I'm using LibreOffice.

elandy

First Post
Wow cool stuff! Challenging to do it that way but currently there is no work around to the base class change. I have been implementing a bunch of new named ranges so will be able to add the maneuvers and possibly monk elemental stuff. Let's see, focusing on SCAG and custom subclasses at the moment...

Great! It would be nice to have de maneuvers named. It would be much appreciated.

I'm looking forward to the SCAG stuff, so keep your excellent work!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Officially the most viewed content at enworld.org D&D House Rules Homebrews & Conversion Library

Wow, officially the most viewed content at enworld.org D&D House Rules Homebrews & Conversion Library with over 97,000 views (and over 1000 replies) since March 7th 2015 v1.00!

Big thanks to everyone who has given feedback for each of the 60 versions since 1.00, and a huge thanks for those who offered a cold beer as they certainly help with the ideas and having fun working on this.

Next up 1.61 (soon!) with some cool additions for everyone to enjoy and have fun with!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Would this be able to replace Fifth Edition Character Sheet on my android phone in some way? I don't know much about excel but is it possible to have pop-up prompts or an easy way to tab through?

For Reference, I'm using LibreOffice.

For Android I'd download the official Microsoft Excel mobile app from the Play Store and give that a go. Limitations - it is not possible to use the character transfer tool and the reset / translation macros but everything else should work fine (though the screen size is very tiny!). It is technically possible to create your own character sheet for mobile using the named variables and just scroll up and down or left and right through each of the sections. For me I use OneDrive for sharing between devices (including an Android device) and run Excel mobile in testing and Excel 2016 for design and development, character transfer, resting a character and translations.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
ForgedAnvil I LOVE your character sheet's! I was wondering if you could add in custom sub races?

Great to hear you're loving the sheet! Currently I have no plan to add this feature as you can create a full race with subclass using the custom race (although it is a little more work, but not much). For example you could recreate the High Elf as a race (not just High for subrace).

Remove ads