D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

tkstargazer

Explorer
I'm using version 1.63 of the workbook.

On Start, Section 3 (Character Details), Vision, if I fill in an override value (in this case Darkvision 120' instead of my racial which is darkvision 60'), the override doesn't show up in the big Details box on the same page and the big box on Character Sheet II.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I'm using version 1.63 of the workbook.

On Start, Section 3 (Character Details), Vision, if I fill in an override value (in this case Darkvision 120' instead of my racial which is darkvision 60'), the override doesn't show up in the big Details box on the same page and the big box on Character Sheet II.

Thanks for the feedback, the override won't change the Races vision, this override is designed to override vision in general. CSI will show the correct vision (In CSII, Race vision shown in the details is there as a reference)

Plus2Joe

First Post
Hey, Anvil!

I appreciate the work you've done, and the desire to protect it. That said, could you *please* upload an unlocked version of the sheet? I want to alter the layout of the character sheet, and add spells and such that are excluded from the OGL. Any chance you'd allow private users to alter their sheets to fit their needs?

Happy to share my results in the spirit of collaboration, if you'd like. Feel free to send it directly to me, along with an NDA, if that's what it takes. Private use only, guaranteed no uploads elsewhere. Just some extra tweaks that you could include in 1.65 if you like them, at your leisure.

What do you say?

ciriquen

First Post
Not sure whether this has already been raised, but when I created an Arcane domain Cleric, I selected two wizard cantrips in the top section of the spellcasting page, but they were not added to the list of cantrips below, and were not displayed on the summary sheet (quite inconvenient as they were supposed to be the character's combat options!)

SansMoins

Explorer
Hey, Anvil!

I appreciate the work you've done, and the desire to protect it. That said, could you *please* upload an unlocked version of the sheet? I want to alter the layout of the character sheet, and add spells and such that are excluded from the OGL. Any chance you'd allow private users to alter their sheets to fit their needs?

Happy to share my results in the spirit of collaboration, if you'd like. Feel free to send it directly to me, along with an NDA, if that's what it takes. Private use only, guaranteed no uploads elsewhere. Just some extra tweaks that you could include in 1.65 if you like them, at your leisure.

What do you say?

The next version out will be 2.0

rhombism

Villager
Not sure whether this has already been raised, but when I created an Arcane domain Cleric, I selected two wizard cantrips in the top section of the spellcasting page, but they were not added to the list of cantrips below, and were not displayed on the summary sheet (quite inconvenient as they were supposed to be the character's combat options!)

I think this might have been brought up back on page 152 of this thread. Maybe the same thing. I think it was a bug fix that will be done now in 2.00

Remove ads