• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

rhombism

Villager
I saved it and opened it and the only prompt is that Marcos are disabled, I enable macros and there are no more popups. The box under the subrace selection is empty when I click the drop down arrow.

I had this too. I found I needed to scroll up on the selection list. For some reason when you open the drop down menu, you are several lines below the last item on the list, so if you scroll up on the popup list, you will get to the entries, they are there.

mattpfeil

First Post
I had this too. You need to scroll up on the selection list. For some reason when you open the drop down menu, you are several lines below the last item on the list, so if you scroll up on the popup list, you will get to the entries, they are there.

... I am slightly upset that I didn't notice this...

mboni

Explorer
OOhh, new version is nice & shiney & new. Thanks FA.

I'm building a 5th level Cleric (Light). The class summary correctly lists both my Divine Domain feature (Warding Flare) and my Channel Divinity features (Turn Undead & Radience of the Dawn). However, the 'Active Features' section on CS1 doesn't list the Warding Flare at all, and the Channel Divinity has a blank in the Uses cell, should be 1.

Also, I selected Lathander as my diety, was wondering why it has a superscripted '2' after the allignment. Hmm, looks there's two listings for Lathander. Are they different somehow?

Plus2Joe

First Post
Fantastic work on 2.0! Here are some of the bugs I've noticed so far:

Half-elf Warlock 5: Archfey, Chain.

Start
under "languages," Training was set to 2 by default, so this prompted me to pick 2 languages I shouldn't have.

Character Sheet 1.

Under "active features", both Chain and Blade are listed, when only Chain should be.
Under "senses", Eyes of the Rune Keeper is not listed, even though I have that invocation.
Under "Ability features", the half-elf advantage vs. charm is listed, but the immunity to sleep is not.
Under "Actions", Fey presence should be listed as one of the options.

rhombism

Villager

I'm building a 5th level Cleric (Light). The class summary correctly lists both my Divine Domain feature (Warding Flare) and my Channel Divinity features (Turn Undead & Radience of the Dawn). However, the 'Active Features' section on CS1 doesn't list the Warding Flare at all, and the Channel Divinity has a blank in the Uses cell, should be 1.

Also, I selected Lathander as my diety, was wondering why it has a superscripted '2' after the allignment. Hmm, looks there's two listings for Lathander. Are they different somehow?

The second Lathander is Lathander's evil twin. Aside from changing the description from the Forgotten Realms version "God of Birth and Renewal" to the Faerunian Pantheon version "God of Dawn and Renewal" I don't think there's much difference. Oh, except the goatee. I think it is superscripted to differentiate it from the first one and so that he didn't have to mix the Faerunian and Forgotten Realms pantheons together, as they probably come from two slightly different sources.

The Active Features isn't working yet in the Alpha. There are 6 or 800 active features to sort through, make work and yadda yadda.

I have your same character! But level 8. I actually type in on my CSII down in "Possessions not on Person" two lines for my Channel Divinity and Warding Flare. Then I put little "[ ] [ ] [ ]" things next to it so that I can check them off with a pencil. I've done it this way for a while, but am looking forward to seeing how Active Features turns out too.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer

Active features are still being implemented so wait out for these:). Deities with a superscript may be different depending on the pantheon or source some have a 2 or even 3 after the name to make them a unique value :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads