D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Long time plunderer, first time poster....

Thanks for a great bit of kit! The customization options are top-notch.

Along those lines, I have a Dwarf Cleric build and I want to put the name of my battle axe on the sheet in Dwarvish Runes (I have a TrueType font installed). Is there any way to allow that font to display on the first page in the 'name' box for attacks?

Thanks in advance for your time...

jtk AKA Ulfberht Undercroft

If you are using v2.00 b3 yes :)

1. Go to word and type the name using the font you have then highlight the name and copy it.
2. Go to the Start sheet and press F2 in the the name override cell and paste this text in (it'll be in Arial Narrow but that's fine)
3. Go to CSI, unlock it and select the Attack1 Name cell and change the font to the Dwarvish runes font and voilà
4. Relock CSI, so you don't accidentally delete a formula on the sheet

kreg0004

First Post
Custom subclass with Ki

Hey everyone, got a question I hope the community can answer: Im working up a Ninja Archetype based on rogue(Think arcane trickster, but with Ki), Is there a way to drop custom Ki stats into the custom rouge build?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Hey everyone, got a question I hope the community can answer: Im working up a Ninja Archetype based on rogue(Think arcane trickster, but with Ki), Is there a way to drop custom Ki stats into the custom rouge build?

Certainly possible, though you would need to use formulas if the number of ki points increase with your level. If you set up your subclass in Custom Subclass 1 then use the following as a guideline

"• Ki ("&CustomSubclass1Level&" points - DC"&8+ProfBonus+WISMod&")"

This will dynamically display (and calculate) the number of ki points based on the subclass level and calculate the DC based on Wisdom.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 2.00 Beta Build 4 Released!

It's what you've been waiting for!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Finally got a functioning version with consolidated creature list, there will sure to be bugs in this part as it is all new! I'd like testers for this section to check Wild Shapes, Ranger Beastmaster, Companions (also with the option for having a magic item that give the ability for a Wild Shape). There is still work to do but the foundation architecture is now implemented so much easier for me to add any kind of beast, monster to the list.

The file is a lot more translation friendly, I need some help with translations for all languages - check out the Translations file (I think many translations are not correct but good for a first pass). If you're willing to help with the translations, let me know in the forum and we can correct any issues. The printable character sheet is now available in V2.00 for all languages in the download section.

This build contains most (if not all) suggestions and bug fixes from the last 6 or so weeks. Let me know if you find any issues that are still present in this build.

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

Last edited:

Hrrunstar

Explorer
Indeed I have been waiting for it, so please have a beer on me :)

It's what you've been waiting for!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Finally got a functioning version with consolidated creature list, there will sure to be bugs in this part as it is all new! I'd like testers for this section to check Wild Shapes, Ranger Beastmaster, Companions (also with the option for having a magic item that give the ability for a Wild Shape). There is still work to do but the foundation architecture is now implemented so much easier for me to add any kind of beast, monster to the list.

The file is a lot more translation friendly, I need some help with translations for all languages - check out the Translations file (I think many translations are not correct but good for a first pass). If you're willing to help with the translations, let me know in the forum and we can correct any issues. The printable character sheet is now available in V2.00 for all languages in the download section.

This build contains most (if not all) suggestions and bug fixes from the last 6 or so weeks. Let me know if you find any issues that are still present in this build.

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases