D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
v2.00b5
Half-Wood Elf Wizard

I get the Half-Elf (standard PHB) and the Half-{Wood, Drow, Aquatic} Elf (SCAG) but what is with the Half-High Elf and where are the Half-Moon Elf and Half-Sun Elf options?

If I select "Half-High Elf", which I presume is actually Half-Moon/Sun Elf since the traits match (Elf Weapons Proficiency or Cantrip), the EWPs are flagged as proficient, but if I select the Half-Wood Elf (which also has the EWP option) the weapons are not listed as being proficient.

Nice one, fixed all bits in next build. cheers

rastanor

First Post
Currently not supported with automation. How many custom spells do you need?

I would need about 30 slots in total, but at the moment need about 16. You said you were working on getting the Import feature done for one of the upcoming updates, so that going online (and me finding out how to make the files to import my own spells) would obviously circumvent the need for additional custom spaces.

I also want to say that this sheet, even without a mass of custom spaces, is amazing, and I am really glad to have it around, it makes character creation so much less time consuming and tracking abilities so much simpler! Really appreciate all the work you have done and continue to do.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
No it isn't. In fact, since Beta, I don't even get anything under the "Race, Background, Class, or Feat" section either. I have tried all the betas. Is it a user error? Also, while I do have those backgrounds, I still don't have my background feature anywhere.

Found the issue, the new addition of lifestyle has caused the #N/A. for now just select a lifestyle and your background will work

Scout-James

First Post
v2beta5

When choosing Warlock cantrips:

On Character Sheet III:
Booming Blade DETAILS - "... on hit 1d8weapon dmg ..."
Greenflame Blade DETAILS - "... on hit 1d8weapon dmg, +1 creature within 5ft of target 1d8spell ability modifier fire"

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
v2beta5

When choosing Warlock cantrips:

On Character Sheet III:
Booming Blade DETAILS - "... on hit 1d8weapon dmg ..."
Greenflame Blade DETAILS - "... on hit 1d8weapon dmg, +1 creature within 5ft of target 1d8spell ability modifier fire"

Thanks for the feedback, corrected spacing in the next build

woodja

First Post
Thanks for the feedback. Valor bard should be calculating correctly in v2.00 beta 5, 1.64 certainly had a bug. Not sure what you mean on the character summary having generic spaces.

Unfortunately, beta 5 is still giving me 2 attacks.

This is what I mean about the generic spell slots showing up on the Character Summary page (as a level 5 bard):

spells.jpg

Dekker500

Villager
...If you would like the spells to show on CSIII in detail you will need to manually type them in at the correct level. you can also use the filter on the sheet to hide everything but those spells.

Using v2.00 Beta 5

As per the suggestion to manually type in monk ki-spells into Character Sheet III, it worked well and CSIII looks good. That said, now the Character Summary does not show the same list of spells Only the cantrip entered on thew Start sheet. Not a pressing issue for me (as I don't actively use the summary at the moment) but thought you might want to consider it for a future fix.

Bugzy

First Post
There is a bug with Paladin prepared spells. Try to get Pal 5 with 15 CHA, and it offers to prepare 8 (eight) spells for you, which is rather weird, because book tells you can prepare CHA mod + halflvl, which is 4 in total.

Remove ads