D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 2.00 Beta Build 12 Released!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Few fast fixes for some of the recent bugs found. Let me know if there are any issues!

Thank you to everyone who provides feedback to refine and improve this character generator, keep the bug fixes and awesome ideas coming

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I think this sheet is awesome. I'm wondering if there are instructions for the custom sheet? I want to add both the UA Theurge and the UA Lore Mastery to the Wizard subclass options.

Alternately, is there a version of the character sheet out there by Forged Anvil that has these already added in?

You can check out the example in the custom worksheet to help guide you creating a custom subclass.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Forged,
Testing the latest update for the custom tab Class Options. The below are a list of errors I found

1. None of the custom Eldritch Invocation show up in the "Warlock Eldritch Invocations" section in the "2. Class & Level" box of the "Start" tab.

2. On the "Custom" tab in the "Class Options" box, the Eldritch Invocations limitations section doesn't have a the "Patron Prerequisite" option.

3. While creating a warlock, I found this error. On the "Spellcasting" tab in the "Spells Prepared/Known" section the "Cantrips Known" sections is malfunctioning. All of the "Cantrip" slots past the 1st does not show any of the cantrips that begin after the "letter M" (see attached pictures).

These are just a few error that I found. Thank you for adding the "Class Option" box on the Custom Tab

Cantrip Slot 1
Cantrip Slot 2 thru Infinity

Should be fixed in build 12, let me know if the issues persist.

Auronit

First Post
Hey there. I have sent you a private msg on reddit considering an important matter. I haven't posted 5 things here yet, so I cant private msg you here. I plead you to have a look.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I may be a dumbass, but I can't seem to find/see the patch notes? I'm sure they used to be visible around these parts.

I no longer post build change logs other than the small text description with each beta build release. Mainly its additional work that required, I have limited time for this hobby ;) and I do a lot of small changes and corrections here and there over 3-12 weeks based on the feedback received. If you find a bug, correction, have a question or awesome idea - post it here, either myself or someone in the community can answer you - if it is a bug or correction I normally make the changes very fast and let you know it is fixed in the next build.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
When using magical secrets as a bard, some spells (such as blur and haste) do not show up as a selectable spell in the "spells known" field. They appear as a choice in the "magical secrets" field, they just fail to appear as a selectable spell after selecting them there.

Fantastic character sheet BTW!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
When using magical secrets as a bard, some spells (such as blur and haste) do not show up as a selectable spell in the "spells known" field. They appear as a choice in the "magical secrets" field, they just fail to appear as a selectable spell after selecting them there.

Fantastic character sheet BTW!

Thanks for the feedback, I modify how this was calculated recently (to enable another feature) and found the bug. fixed in the next build. For now just type the name of the spell and all should work. Cheers

Remove ads