D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Tozjia

First Post
Good morning. While this is strictly cosmetic, I noticed that the Battlemaster Maneuvers don't highlight in yellow. You can still pick them, and they appear correctly in the sheets, they've just lost their pretty yellow glow. Thanks

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Good morning. While this is strictly cosmetic, I noticed that the Battlemaster Maneuvers don't highlight in yellow. You can still pick them, and they appear correctly in the sheets, they've just lost their pretty yellow glow. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, issue found and corrected for v1.42. Thank you for the beer also!

Last edited:

Wolfx

First Post
Your character Generator is an amazing tool. Thanks for all the work you have put into it. I do have a question

Am I missing a way to all Weapon proficiency on the Start page so they show up on sheet 1?

Thanks again

Aric

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Your character Generator is an amazing tool. Thanks for all the work you have put into it. I do have a question

Am I missing a way to all Weapon proficiency on the Start page so they show up on sheet 1?

Thanks again

Aric

The way to gain weapon proficiencies to display on Character Sheet I in the Proficiencies > Weapons section is selecting the Weapon Master feat.

If you want to have proficiency with the weapon used for your attack and you are not proficient, this can be change in the Override area of the Attack section in the Start sheet. Doing this will show you are proficient in the Properties section of the Attack (e.g. Attack 1) and will calculate the attack with your proficiency bonus.

Last edited:

Wolfx

First Post
Thanks for the reply and the XP. I understand both of those areas, I was just hoping for an option similar to tools and languages. I have some house rules for learning an extra weapon proficiency and didn't want to need to use the weapon master feat. I will plan on using the override option.

Can I ask why you don't have the racial weapon proficiency show on character sheet I? Also, did I miss where Rangers receive Ring Mail as an Armor Proficiency?

Thanks again

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thanks for the reply and the XP. I understand both of those areas, I was just hoping for an option similar to tools and languages. I have some house rules for learning an extra weapon proficiency and didn't want to need to use the weapon master feat. I will plan on using the override option.

Can I ask why you don't have the racial weapon proficiency show on character sheet I? Also, did I miss where Rangers receive Ring Mail as an Armor Proficiency?

Thanks again

Thanks for the feedback, racial weapons should appear (e.g. example character Zenith has Long sword, Short sword, Longbow and Shortbow from High Elf race) - if they are missing let me know which race(s) are missing weapons. For the Ranger, they receive light and medium armor proficiencies in the PHB. Ring Mail is heavy armor in the PHB. If this is not the case let me know the details.

Last edited:

Wolfx

First Post
My Ranger character is a Wood Elf and his racial weapon proficiencies do not show up on character sheet I. That is where my confusion is with the generator. My ranger shows that his armor proficiencies are Light Medium and Ring mail, but I thought it was just supposed to Light and medium.

Aric

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
My Ranger character is a Wood Elf and his racial weapon proficiencies do not show up on character sheet I. That is where my confusion is with the generator. My ranger shows that his armor proficiencies are Light Medium and Ring mail, but I thought it was just supposed to Light and medium.

Aric

Do you see All Simple and All Martial weapons in the weapon proficiency list in Character Sheet I? All Simple override any individual Simple weapon proficiencies, likewise All Martial override any individual Martial weapon proficiencies. The Ring Mail is a bug, thanks for letting me know! (fixed for V1.42)

Last edited:

Remove ads