• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Forged and Gazer

There is some sort of error doing a triple class. If you keep your 9th lvl sorcerer and change your rogue class to something other than thief, your spells will show up on CSIII, but this time there are numbers next to their names instead of the ##. The same thing happens on the Spellcasting page.

The numbers also show up if you multi-class with multiple spellcasters classes or a class that has a spellcaster subclass.

So, if you multi-class with 2 spellcaster classes or subclasses the numbers next to the spells will show up. If you triple class with the two spellcaster classes/subclasses & the Thief subclass the ## will show up next to the spells and the spells will not show up on CSIII and will not fully populate the Character Summary Tab.

I don't know what the numbers mean.

Found the issue and fixed in v2.25, thanks

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 2.25 Released!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Most of the issues over the last 4-5 weeks or so have been fixed, if anything has been missed let us know in the forum!

Thanks to everyone who provides feedback to refine and improve this character generator, keep the bug fixes and awesome ideas coming

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Most of the issues over the last 4-5 weeks or so have been fixed, if anything has been missed let us know in the forum!

Thanks to everyone who provides feedback to refine and improve this character generator, keep the bug fixes and awesome ideas coming

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

Fixed for v2.25
I changed it for the following spells. Please advise if I missed any.
Aura of Vitality
Cure Wounds
Goodberry
Heal
Healing Word
Mass Cure Wounds
Mass Heal
Mass Healing Word
Regenerate
Vampiric Touch

Fixed in v2.25

Devil's Tongue Spell changed from Darkness to Entral in v 2.25

Added fixed backpack weight field to v2.25

Forged, FYI, It looks like these fixes didn't merge into the final version. I'm sure its something I messed up on my end...

rhombism

Villager
Hi again FA! I just downloaded 2.25, doing a 1st level Rogue and not getting a Sub-class Archtype. No option to input it. Can see it in a 2.00 Beta 10 release I have sitting around. Am I just missing something?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Forged, FYI, It looks like these fixes didn't merge into the final version. I'm sure its something I messed up on my end...

Life Domain looks ok, though I've updated them further in 2.26 just now
Devil's Tongue Enthrall should be valid
Didn't check Backpack as yet

Edit: Just checked the one uploaded and it has issues, I'll upload v2.26 shortly to fix it

Last edited:

Remove ads