D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Nope. It can be done only with for Excel Formulas and drop-down lists. But yes, these formulas is very monstrous.

*sorry for mistakes, English isn't my native language and i can't say i know it very well.

The idea is to keep the cells in the Gear section as editable (unlocked) to allow users complete freedom on what is written there, hence a macro would be needed to "copy and paste" a list of gear to the Gear section as text only that can be edited

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Spanish Translation - A First Look

Here is a first look of Character Sheet I, I'm using test boxes to maintain the same formatting as the English version. There are some limitations but so far so good...

Spanish.png

palikhov

Ukrainian
The idea is to keep the cells in the Gear section as editable (unlocked) to allow users complete freedom on what is written there, hence a macro would be needed to "copy and paste" a list of gear to the Gear section as text only that can be edited

Yep, in that case (editable Gear) - you are right.

TBaileySr

First Post
I am rolling up a sorcerer. When I select bloodborn and select bronze it does not put in the lightning damage. If this has been covered I appologize I did not read 40 pages of questions.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I am rolling up a sorcerer. When I select bloodborn and select bronze it does not put in the lightning damage. If this has been covered I appologize I did not read 40 pages of questions.

Version 1.45 displays damage at level 6 for Draconic Bloodline Sorcerer, this has been changed for version 1.46 to show when the ancestry has been selected

Kiax

Villager
Under Range in the Attacks section in both the Start Sheet and Character Sheet I. e.g. Dagger has 20/60 range

I was referring to the hit bonus. e.g.g If you use a Javelin in melee it would be Str + proficiency. If you use it at range it would be Dex + proficiency. The sheet has only one listed.

Kiax

Villager
I was referring to the hit bonus. e.g.g If you use a Javelin in melee it would be Str + proficiency. If you use it at range it would be Dex + proficiency. The sheet has only one listed.

Opps. Thrown items have use Str so it would be the same. Apparently your sheet is more accurate than I am. :)

Remove ads