D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Wolfx

First Post
The generator does not support custom feats, nor are there any plans to add that feature. What you can do is use the overrides available already, where applicable, and use CSIV and CSV to add notes for the rest (much like you would need to do if using a paper character sheet).

Didn't ask or want that as a feature. I understand I could just use a paper sheet. I have no idea what CSIV or CSV stand for. I would have figured adding a section in custom that only adds the name as as option so the sheet recognizes that a feat was taken. Anything else would just be entered text with no adjusting to the sheet. Just text like a paper sheet. Thanks for your help

Conandar

Explorer
Didn't ask or want that as a feature. I understand I could just use a paper sheet. I have no idea what CSIV or CSV stand for. I would have figured adding a section in custom that only adds the name as as option so the sheet recognizes that a feat was taken. Anything else would just be entered text with no adjusting to the sheet. Just text like a paper sheet. Thanks for your help

Character Sheet IV and Character Sheet V - the ones with places for you to enter whatever you want. Additionally, there is a place on the Start page to add whatever you want (Additional Details) to Character Details, if that is where you want the information.

Paladijn

Villager
If all you want is the use of an additional feat, you can give yourself 1 or 2 additional feats (See Start tab) Under the feat selection box. Additional [ ], this would then enable the Additional feats.

This would go into affect when ever you add the additional feat as it is not level dependent.

Solandros

First Post
Is there a way to add more custom feat slots? 5 is quite nice, but for a custom setting I'm trying to set up it'd be better if I could add a whole bunch more so that the players can all use the same excel.

Custom feats.png

Conandar

Explorer
Start tab says it's 'Xanathar release" version 2.28.02

View attachment 97458

No mention of beta though?

The latest known release is v2.28 BETA 4 RC. I have no idea where you got this "Xanathar Release" version, but it is probably a hacked version since it wasn't, as far as we know, released by ForgedAnvil. I wouldn't trust it, and we can't help you with it.
I really wish FA would speak up on this matter.

Solandros

First Post
Ah? I got this by emailing an address that was PM'd to me, which in turn gave me a download link. I thought this was the modus operandi for the sheet nowadays? That said, thanks for clearing that up a bit though I do think I'll stick with this version for now at least until the legit one catches up. The import function alone saves such an amount of hastle for the group. Unfortunately that might mean it won't get updated further though, will keep tabs on it.

Remove ads