D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

jensgw

First Post
Short bug report regarding 2.28 beta 4:
Monk, Way of the Four Elements, Elemental Disciplines are not selectable.
Way of the Kensai does enable Elemental Discipline selection but the List is empty.

My Account

First Post
Ah? I got this by emailing an address that was PM'd to me, which in turn gave me a download link. I thought this was the modus operandi for the sheet nowadays? That said, thanks for clearing that up a bit though I do think I'll stick with this version for now at least until the legit one catches up. The import function alone saves such an amount of hastle for the group. Unfortunately that might mean it won't get updated further though, will keep tabs on it.

That file didn't come from me. The version getlink56+enw is sending out is 2.28 Beta 4 (same as @Stormrider73.
[MENTION=6807500]Solandros[/MENTION] I sent you a PM because I'd like to find the source of your version.

Last edited:

Wolfx

First Post
If all you want is the use of an additional feat, you can give yourself 1 or 2 additional feats (See Start tab) Under the feat selection box. Additional [ ], this would then enable the Additional feats.

This would go into affect when ever you add the additional feat as it is not level dependent.

Thanks for your help. I wan't wanting additional feats but for the sheet to allow me to select that I took one even if it wasn't listed so that my character was current no matter where I entered the Feat information.

Wolfx

First Post
Character Sheet IV and Character Sheet V - the ones with places for you to enter whatever you want. Additionally, there is a place on the Start page to add whatever you want (Additional Details) to Character Details, if that is where you want the information.

That cleared it up a bit. The additional info space is nice but it never allows me to move down a line to enter more text. I was really hoping for a way to have the sheet accept that I took a feat and not a attribute adjustment even if I didn't select a specific feat. Thanks for your help.

That cleared it up a bit. The additional info space is nice but it never allows me to move down a line to enter more text. I was really hoping for a way to have the sheet accept that I took a feat and not a attribute adjustment even if I didn't select a specific feat. Thanks for your help.
That's not an unreasonable thing to add. I'll look into it but not going to promise anything.

Stormrider73

Villager
Ah? I got this by emailing an address that was PM'd to me, which in turn gave me a download link. I thought this was the modus operandi for the sheet nowadays? That said, thanks for clearing that up a bit though I do think I'll stick with this version for now at least until the legit one catches up. The import function alone saves such an amount of hastle for the group. Unfortunately that might mean it won't get updated further though, will keep tabs on it.

I think "sticking with this version until the 'legit' on catches up" isn't the right way to go. By doing that wouldn't it just encourage more counterfeit rip offs of Forge's hard work? I can't speak for everyone and I certainly can't change anyone else's moral compass, but I definitely won't be using anything other than the genuine article.

Solandros

First Post
I think "sticking with this version until the 'legit' on catches up" isn't the right way to go. By doing that wouldn't it just encourage more counterfeit rip offs of Forge's hard work? I can't speak for everyone and I certainly can't change anyone else's moral compass, but I definitely won't be using anything other than the genuine article.

By all means go for it? I'm not advertising the other version, nor am I telling people how to get it (with the exception of My Account over PM).
From what I've been told it's impossible to hack the sheet, don't forget people were trying to figure out how a lot back when the cease and desist came in, so the assumption that this has or had backing from forged wasn't farfetched at all.

As for the choice of sticking with it, this simply doesn't have the bugs the current version has and I'm choosing to stick with it for now. I'd rather stick with a knock off watch that tells me the time accurately then trade it in for a rolex that doesn't. (note; not saying the current sheet is broken, trying to elaborate on my choice).

Xanlithe

First Post

Hmmm. From all I've heard, no one has heard from FA for quite some time. Wouldn't that mean that FA is not the one that is doing the current upgrades (BETA 4)? If that's the case, who's to decide what's counterfeit?

Remove ads