D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

blackprince

First Post
I also noticed that in Beta version 6 it still does not list "Absorb Elements" as a sorcerer spell in the dropdown menu even though it was added to the sorcerer spell list in XGE.

I created a new Hexblade in Beta version 6 and there were two options for Hexblade in the dropdown menu on the Start page. Neither one automatically indicated proficiency with the weapon selected as a Hex weapon. I have another character that is a Hexblade using Beta version 6 and it did automatically indicate proficiency. I don't know what caused the inconsistent application of the feature.

Also, selecting the invocation Devil's Sight is listing Darkvision 150 feet instead of Devil's Sight 120 feet on Character Sheet 1.

Last edited:

Thurmas

Explorer
I am creating a Hexblade/Bard multiclass character. For some reason the start screen options for Warlock Eldritch Invocations is not offering the "Agonizing Blast" invocation in the dropdown menu despite having done so in earlier versions. When I type it in, the information on the Character Summary page does properly reflect the addition of the Charisma bonus to the spell's damage.

Thanks for all of the hard work improving this great tool!

You have to add the Eldritch Blast spell to your known spells before Agonizing Blast will be available to select.

ShadowO

First Post
Beta 6:
Devil's Sight is showing up on the sheet as Darkvision 150ft:

devilssight_darkvision.png

But the book says 120ft:
devilssight.png

Conandar

Explorer
I am creating a Hexblade/Bard multiclass character. For some reason the start screen options for Warlock Eldritch Invocations is not offering the "Agonizing Blast" invocation in the dropdown menu despite having done so in earlier versions. When I type it in, the information on the Character Summary page does properly reflect the addition of the Charisma bonus to the spell's damage.

The Agonizing Blast invocation doesn't make any sense for a warlock to have unless they already knows the Eldritch Blast cantrip, so having that cantrip is a requirement before the invocation becomes available.

May have already been addressed: Warlock Celestial level 1. I should have 4 spells prepared 2 for level, +2 for subclass, but it only shows 2. Beta5. Looks like this carries over to higher levels as well when extra spells are added, but not part of total prepared.

issue of Celestial Warlock not having spells in Beta 6 as well.

I believe the Character Generator is behaving appropriately. At first level, the Celestial subclass adds 2 spells (cure wounds, guiding bolt) to the warlock spell list, allowing you to have more choice for your known spells. I don't see any wording that indicates additional known spells (beyond the light and sacred flame cantrips).

I also noticed that in Beta version 6 it still does not list "Absorb Elements" as a sorcerer spell in the dropdown menu even though it was added to the sorcerer spell list in XGE.

Fixed in beta 7.

I created a new Hexblade in Beta version 6 and there were two options for Hexblade in the dropdown menu on the Start page. Neither one automatically indicated proficiency with the weapon selected as a Hex weapon. I have another character that is a Hexblade using Beta version 6 and it did automatically indicate proficiency. I don't know what caused the inconsistent application of the feature.

Their is an entry in the custom tab for the UA Hexblade. This has caused much confusion so starting in beta 7 it will be noted as UA in the title.

Also, selecting the invocation Devil's Sight is listing Darkvision 150 feet instead of Devil's Sight 120 feet on Character Sheet 1.

Fixed in beta 7.

Remove ads