• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Grendelmoe

First Post
I am not sure if this is a bug or if I am just missing something.
For Pact of the Tome Warlocks if they take the Book of Ancient Secrets Eldritch Invocation they are allowed to take ritual spells and gives two with which to start.
Is there a way to put them into the spell list?

Conandar

Explorer
I am not sure if this is a bug or if I am just missing something.
For Pact of the Tome Warlocks if they take the Book of Ancient Secrets Eldritch Invocation they are allowed to take ritual spells and gives two with which to start.
Is there a way to put them into the spell list?

There is not a special place for ritual spells gained with the Book of Ancient Secrets eldritch invocation (that I am aware of). Instead, you can find a unused area of the Spellcaster page and use that. Since most games I have played in never reach high enough levels to cast 9th level spells (only 1 so far...), I would rename that area as Rituals, and then type in the names of the spells that I gained via the invocation. They will not be in a drop down list, but as long as they are typed in correctly they will work.

Dave Baker2

First Post
New Version?

My kids and I love this generator.
Thanks for continuing the work.
If I could get the most recent it would be great.
tieonennow.db (at) gmail

Syn Dark

First Post
I have been using a real old version but would like to as if i could get the most recent version like others. This is an awesome tool that I wish you were allowed to easily share as you were able to before. jphillips273(at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for all you do with this.

I have been using a real old version but would like to as if i could get the most recent version like others. This is an awesome tool that I wish you were allowed to easily share as you were able to before. jphillips273(at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for all you do with this.

My kids and I love this generator.
Thanks for continuing the work.
If I could get the most recent it would be great.
tieonennow.db (at) gmail

Hello,

Its awesome that you're still working on this. Can you please send me the lastest version nbertok20(at)gmail(dot)com.

You Rock!!!

Send an email to getlink56+enw@gmail.com

Remove ads