• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

johnsolo

Explorer
I am seeing the cantrips list cutoff at Minor Illusion for all except the first slot on the list (picked Warlock Human Variant, GOO, level 4, with 1 level into Sorc)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I am seeing the cantrips list cutoff at Minor Illusion for all except the first slot on the list (picked Warlock Human Variant, GOO, level 4, with 1 level into Sorc)

This is in the Spellcasting sheet? I just did a quick check and it is working okay in Excel 2013/2016. Will need more details to troubleshoot f

Tested with the details you gave above, but can't replicate your issue on version 1.50

Pact Boon? Sorcerer Origin? Perhaps a screenshot of Start sheet and Spellcasting sheet

Last edited:

eullman

Explorer
There is so much awesomeness in this sheet, I can hardly believe it! I haven't even finished entering my first character, and I already felt compelled to send beer money. Thank you for such a massive contribution to the 5e community!

I do have one question: The Athletics proficiency is listed when I select goliath for race, but the number of selectable skills doesn't seem to increment. Did I miss something?

Cheers!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
There is so much awesomeness in this sheet, I can hardly believe it! I haven't even finished entering my first character, and I already felt compelled to send beer money. Thank you for such a massive contribution to the 5e community!

I do have one question: The Athletics proficiency is listed when I select goliath for race, but the number of selectable skills doesn't seem to increment. Did I miss something?

Cheers!

Thanks for the feedback, always appreciate a cold beer! Cheers!

The issue is a bug, fixed it for V1.51 so the Goliath now shows the additional skill and Athletics as the skill for the Race skills

Magistus71

Explorer
I think I found a bug, at level 3 a Drow should be able to cast Dancing Lights and Faerie Fire cantrips, but even in 1.50 it is only giving me Dancing Lights. And just in case at level 5 a Drow can cast the Darkness cantrip.

Noodles XIV

First Post
I wanted to highlight a few minor formatting issues/bugs regarding the Warlock that I noticed in v1.50. Generally, all of these issues are the same: the specified field does not switch to black text/yellow background indicating that it is modifiable. The fields work correctly—in that I can use the drop-downs and the info propagates to the other tabs as expected—but they remain grey. I am using Excel 2007 so that could be a factor, though the other fields that I've tested seem to work correctly.

'Start' tab: the Otherworldy Patron field
W-GOO.png

'Start' tab: all Warlock Eldritch Invocations
W-EI.png

'Spellcasting' tab: Warlock Pact of the Tome cantrips. (I made sure to select the Pact of the Tome on the 'Start' tab. Again, these fields work but remain grey)
W-PotT.png

Thanks again for all of your work on this character sheet!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I wanted to highlight a few minor formatting issues/bugs regarding the Warlock that I noticed in v1.50. Generally, all of these issues are the same: the specified field does not switch to black text/yellow background indicating that it is modifiable. The fields work correctly—in that I can use the drop-downs and the info propagates to the other tabs as expected—but they remain grey. I am using Excel 2007 so that could be a factor, though the other fields that I've tested seem to work correctly.

'Start' tab: the Otherworldy Patron field

'Start' tab: all Warlock Eldritch Invocations

'Spellcasting' tab: Warlock Pact of the Tome cantrips. (I made sure to select the Pact of the Tome on the 'Start' tab. Again, these fields work but remain grey)

Thanks again for all of your work on this character sheet!

Thanks for the feedback, works fine for Excel 2010/2013/2016. I believe it is an issue with Excel 2007 (I don't have a copy of it so can't confirm), no idea why as the conditional formatting is similar to other fields. Recommend using 2013 if you can (or continue using 2007 knowing these limitation - the file should work fine otherwise)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I think I found a bug, at level 3 a Drow should be able to cast Dancing Lights and Faerie Fire cantrips, but even in 1.50 it is only giving me Dancing Lights. And just in case at level 5 a Drow can cast the Darkness cantrip.

I've done some testing and these race abilities (spells) appear correctly (and at the correct level) in the Race, Class, Feats and Background on Character Sheet II. The spells also appear in the Spellcasting sheet (if you use it). Note Dancing Light is a Cantrip and Faerie Fire is a 1st level spell

If you have more detail that would be great, I can troubleshoot further.

Remove ads