Found a few bugs with v1.53, mostly affecting LibreOffice. Using LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 and Excel 2013.
1. Typing a custom value in "Select or type your own" fields (like Start: Religion/patron/deity) results in an "Invalid value" message.
2. Expertise: Selection pull-downs grayed out even with class selected and proficiencies available.
3. On Start page, AF18 is highlighted in green with Half-Elf or Human (variant) races selected. AK18 also green with Half-Elf race selected and first ability assignment set.
4. Conditional highlighting not working for quantity count cells ("X of Y") in Languages, Feats, and Skills.
5. Start page details box only shows "Err:501" with Half-Elf race selected until the file is closed and reopened.
6. Setting language training box to >0 with INT=0 results in warning about "maximum trained languages equals INT modifier". Where does this limitation come from? Is this a house rule? It's not in the PHB. Also affects Excel.
7. For levels higher than 2, setting the HP dice roll value >1 results in an "Enter valid die roll" error. Workaround is to set it to 1 and enter the difference in the Additional Hit Points box.
8. Add Dendar and other primordial deities/patrons: forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Primordial
9. Show languages for familiars (Imp, Quasit, Sprite, Pseudodragon). Useful for training and translating via telepathic link.
Thanks for the feedback, which issues are you facing with Excel 2013. I don't use LibreOffice and understand there are limitations with the platform (perhaps most of the issues are observed with LibreOffice?).
6. I think this is from of an earlier version of 5e (play test), it's been removed in v1.54 as I don't see any reference in the PHB