D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Printing Character Sheets on 2 pages

This is my favorite character sheet maker. I wish the spell sheets could be printed in two sheets because the font comes out so small.

I have one other request. I like to use *only* the first sheet. That means I can't use sheet 4 for the character picture. Since I have only 2 weapons, I'd like to paste a jpg on top of weapons 3-6. When I do so, it tells me the page is protected, and when I try to unprotect, it asks me for a password. Is it possible to unprotect the sheet, or just not password protect the next version?

Printing Character Sheet III (Spell sheet) on two pages can be achieved by following the steps below:

Character Sheet III Two Pages.png

If you want to be fancy, grab some scissor and tape and join the sheets to make it neat and tidy.

If you would like to add an image (recommend .png file and good resolution) to Character Sheet I this can be done by changing an existing unlock image on the sheet, follow the steps below:

Replace an Image in Excel.png

Note: Hide the ElementalEvilSkin if you want to use the default Dragon skin.

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 1.42 Released

Updates:

- Merged Race and Subrace, these will now appear under the Race heading in the Start sheet, Character Sheet I and Character Summary sheet (Subrace heading is removed for space saving)
- Improved some fonts (replaced Arial Narrow with Arial) in Character Sheet I for readability
- Added Character Summary sheet (i.e. "Stat Block")
- Bug fixes, improvements and spelling corrections

Tozjia

First Post
Looks great! I really like the updated fonts and colour scheme on the starting pages. Much, much easier to read! Thanks for the update! Thanks for re-adding the highlighting on the maneuvers. Also, the Soldier Skill Athletics has an extra "e" "Atheletics". Your doing this to see how observant we are, right? :D

Transfer Utility: When my Allies & Organizations were copied over, the 2nd line of the first column was duplicated into the 1st line of the 2nd column. Easy removed, and just cosmetic, but wanted you to know.

Can you add War Horse to the list of selectable Familiar/Animal Companions? I've used the overrides to achieve this currently.

Thanks

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Looks great! I really like the updated fonts and colour scheme on the starting pages. Much, much easier to read! Thanks for the update! Thanks for re-adding the highlighting on the maneuvers. Also, the Soldier Skill Athletics has an extra "e" "Atheletics". Your doing this to see how observant we are, right? :D

Transfer Utility: When my Allies & Organizations were copied over, the 2nd line of the first column was duplicated into the 1st line of the 2nd column. Easy removed, and just cosmetic, but wanted you to know.

Can you add War Horse to the list of selectable Familiar/Animal Companions? I've used the overrides to achieve this currently.

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, good to hear! Corrected spelling for v1.43 (well spotted), will check out the bug in the transfer tool and update if possible.

Adding Warhorse shouldn't be an issue for version 1.43 (though the variant Warhorse Armor will need to be done manually using the AC overrides)

Last edited:

Tozjia

First Post
Thanks for the feedback, good to hear! Corrected spelling for v1.43 (well spotted), will check out the bug in the transfer tool and update if possible.

Adding Warhorse shouldn't be an issue for version 1.43 (though the variant Warhorse Armor will need to be done manually using the AC overrides)

Thanks for the quick reply. As to the armour, I assumed as much. :)

Warunsun

First Post
That would be a great addition. I wouldn't mind seeing a regular riding horse too for our low level knights and paladins.

Updates:
- Merged Race and Subrace, these will now appear under the Race heading in the Start sheet, Character Sheet I and Character Summary sheet (Subrace heading is removed for space saving)
- Improved some fonts (replaced Arial Narrow with Arial) in Character Sheet I for readability
- Added Character Summary sheet (i.e. "Stat Block")
- Bug fixes, improvements and spelling corrections
All of these are awesome improvements. Thanks!

Lori Hyrup

First Post
Hey there,

First off, thanks for your tool It's a great thing to have.

I was wondering if you were going to be adding support for the Waterborne Adventures. I'm trying to create a Swashbuckler, which is a roguish archetype. Unfortunately, your custom sheet does not support custom archetypes, so I can't adjust it manually.

Thanks!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Hey there,

First off, thanks for your tool It's a great thing to have.

I was wondering if you were going to be adding support for the Waterborne Adventures. I'm trying to create a Swashbuckler, which is a roguish archetype. Unfortunately, your custom sheet does not support custom archetypes, so I can't adjust it manually.

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback!

The materials in Unearthed Arcana are in draft form and are highly volatile and unstable. To avoid extra work, I won't be adding such materials it until they are fully tested and released officially.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases