• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

In keeping with the monk theme, I think there is a glitch with the "Monastic Tradition Feature (Disciple of the Elements) -Elemental Disciplines" I attached a screenshot. I didn't have issues in some earlier versions, so I think you have the data there, it's just not connected somehow.

Still love this so much!`Thanks for all your hard work.

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    182.9 KB · Views: 151

hejtmane

Explorer
I found a Bug when you take Barbarian Level 6 Tiger on skills it list them but shows Sub Class (0) and when you pick the options listed it shows red so does not change the selected skill number if you have prior 4 of 4 it stays that and does not update it to 4 of 6 as an example. When you do select the skills it goes red and shows 6 of 4

Hrrunstar

Explorer
Heya ForgedAnvil, great sheet and 1.62 is working just fine for me, thanks for all the hard work!

I have a small, I hope, request. On Character Sheet II, in the Gear section, would it be possible to use a QTY of 0 (zero) to actually have a weight of 0 or failing that a check box to indicate a temporary missing item. I need to manage carried weight frequently and I'd rather not keep a cut'n'paste list just to manage a short term zero quantity of an item.

Bug: On Character Sheet IV, in the Allies & Organizations, the first cell of the left hand column is protected. <-- not a bug. it is just the hidden faction info, I guess it would have to be VB script to make that work to be a free cell (thanks Mergon for making me look again)

Thanks

Last edited:

Mergon

First Post
Heya ForgedAnvil, great sheet and 1.62 is working just fine for me, thanks for all the hard work!

I have a small, I hope, request. On Character Sheet II, in the Gear section, would it be possible to use a QTY of 0 (zero) to actually have a weight of 0 or failing that a check box to indicate a temporary missing item. I need to manage carried weight frequently and I'd rather not keep a cut'n'paste list just to manage a short term zero quantity of an item.

Bug: On Character Sheet IV, in the Allies & Organizations, the first cell of the left hand column is protected.

Thanks

Faction settings are all filled in on the Start tab. Character IV tab is just for displaying and printing the faction data (or so I believe).

ForgedAnvil

Explorer

Bug: On Character Sheet IV, in the Allies & Organizations, the first cell of the left hand column is protected. <-- not a bug. it is just the hidden faction info, I guess it would have to be VB script to make that work to be a free cell (thanks Mergon for making me look again)

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, great to hear everything is working fine. For the zero weight, there is a cell between Location and Weight called Weight Override, you can either put 0 in this column to set the value to zero or use a formula like =IF(BO14=0,0,"") where BO14 is the QTY (i think this should work). once a value is in the override column the cell will turn light grey to indicate the weight is overridden

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I found a Bug when you take Barbarian Level 6 Tiger on skills it list them but shows Sub Class (0) and when you pick the options listed it shows red so does not change the selected skill number if you have prior 4 of 4 it stays that and does not update it to 4 of 6 as an example. When you do select the skills it goes red and shows 6 of 4

Thanks for the feedback, bug found and corrected in v1.63

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
In keeping with the monk theme, I think there is a glitch with the "Monastic Tradition Feature (Disciple of the Elements) -Elemental Disciplines" I attached a screenshot. I didn't have issues in some earlier versions, so I think you have the data there, it's just not connected somehow.

Still love this so much!`Thanks for all your hard work.

Thanks for the feedback, great that your loving the generator! Found the issue and bug fixed in v1.63!

Hrrunstar

Explorer
Thanks, putting a 0 in Weight Override does work, but that specific formula does not. The conditional =IF(BO45=0,0,""), even when set to return 0 on true or false, causes a #VALUE! even =BO35 in Weight Override causes the same result.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thanks, putting a 0 in Weight Override does work, but that specific formula does not. The conditional =IF(BO45=0,0,""), even when set to return 0 on true or false, causes a #VALUE! even =BO35 in Weight Override causes the same result.

Thanks for the feedback, I've corrected the behavior. in v1.63 when entering 0 for qty the weight is reduced to 0, if left blank the qty will default to 1

JlawRip

First Post
The Half-Elf variants should still have the option to pick either Keen Senses or Skill Versatility. Quote from the pdf below. (Using 1.62)

HALF-ELF VARIANTS
Some half-elves in FaerOn have a racial trait in place of the Skill Versatility trait. If your DM allows it, your half-elf character can forgo Skill Versatility and instead take the elf trait Keen Senses or a trait based on your elf parentage:

• A Half-Elf of Wood Elf descent can choose the Wood Elf's Elf Weapon Training, Fleet of Foot, or Mask of the Wild.
• A Half-Elf of Moon Elf or Sun Elf descent can choose the High Elf's Elf Weapon Training or Cantrip.
• A Half-Elf of Drow descent can choose the Drow's Drow Magic.
• A Half-Elf of Aquatic heritage can choose a swimming speed of 30 feet.

Remove ads