• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Fighter-KOU

Villager
Hi ForgedAnvil,

Happy New Year! (^_^)/
Thanks for quick update to V1.64. Great work!!

But, It looks that version is V1.63 on that page. Will it update soon?

Fighter-KOU

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Hi ForgedAnvil,

Happy New Year! (^_^)/
Thanks for quick update to V1.64. Great work!!

But, It looks that version is V1.63 on that page. Will it update soon?

Fighter-KOU

Hi Fighter-KOU - HNY to you also!

You're very quick on the download, hehe :) Probably a slow internet connection on my side at the moment! The Character Generator should be uploaded but need to work on the Transfer Tool, the translations haven't changed since 1.63 so just a rename

VaulVonMortis

First Post
Created an account on here just to say thank you and express my gratitude for a truly amazing program. :)

I only have one criticism and it's not even of the sheet, it is of my own group. I can use the sheet to log 3 of my group's players but I still have to go old-school pencil and paper for the last one because he had to be awkward and want a homebrew class which (as far as I can tell) can't be imputed on there. You have to use one of the base classes if I'm not mistaken?

That is the only thing I can see that would top this program off nicely. The ability to add custom classes. That being said though, still an amazing piece of work and thank you again! :)

basilforth

Explorer
ForgedAnvil,

I like the new high density character sheet. But I also like a simpler view as well. For example: I manipulated the Character Summary page to get this view:

http://www.screencast.com/t/Al9x10Gc

I obtained that view using v1.64, Character Summary tab, print preview, narrow margins, page set-up 84%.

It is a really clean look. It would be great if the spells, race, back ground went to a convenient 4x4 or 4x6 pages with clean breaks.

thank you for all your hard work.

df

basilforth

Explorer
Additional Suggestion for version 2.0.

Would love to have Gear slots on Character Sheet II be autocomplete text. Is that possible with Excel? Be nice not to have to scroll through the entire list of equipment each time.

Or

Is it possible to build in a toggle to allow the 'Equipment Packs' from page 151 of the PHB? Hit the toggle for Burgler's Pack and have each item auto populated on to the Gear line items.

Ninefingers

First Post
Additional Suggestion for version 2.0.

Would love to have Gear slots on Character Sheet II be autocomplete text. Is that possible with Excel? Be nice not to have to scroll through the entire list of equipment each time.

Or

Is it possible to build in a toggle to allow the 'Equipment Packs' from page 151 of the PHB? Hit the toggle for Burgler's Pack and have each item auto populated on to the Gear line items.

Excellent Idea.

Ninefingers

First Post
ForgedAnvil,
Once again, many thanking Ewe's for an excellent product. I game with a group of software, and embedded systems engineers. We all are very impressed, and joke among us at the sheer amount of time you must have invested in this code. Would love to peek behind the scenes someday.
Ninefingers

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads