D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Some Animals do not have actions evident. (Homunculus)

Selection drop-down non-operable on (2)Mount Override Armor.

2nd feat: ability score improvement does not show in Feats & Level Gains in Section 1 of Start.

Otherwise, good after rebuild

1st - There are many creatures currently not having their attack or traits stats entered in at the moment. This is a bit manual to type this detail in unfortunately, there is a lot of information to be typed so it take a lot of time. I could use a hand with that if anyone is up for it. PM me if you'd like to help out with this.

2nd - Found the issue and fixed in the next build. Was a strange issue, the formatting went out of whack for some reason.

Iraelaemei

Explorer
On the Beta 6 sheet, I am a level 1 Aasimar bard, I only have 2 cantrips on the spellcasting page, should be 3. 1 from Aasmir (Light) and 2 from being a bard. Unless of course I am missing something. I can use the Addtl. cantrip override and that works fine.

This also holds true when going to another class. It looks to be an issue with the Aasimar.

Last edited:

madrivi

First Post
Hi, thanks for the good stuff, keep it coming please!

Now a question, that maybe has been answered, but i have not found it, why can't i insert a portrait in the 2.0 beta 6 sheet? I'm using excel 2007, its a known bug?

Thanks!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
On the Beta 6 sheet, I am a level 1 Aasimar bard, I only have 2 cantrips on the spellcasting page, should be 3. 1 from Aasmir (Light) and 2 from being a bard. Unless of course I am missing something. I can use the Addtl. cantrip override and that works fine.

This also holds true when going to another class. It looks to be an issue with the Aasimar.

Nice one, I didn't spot this but yes an issue with Aasimar and also Yuan-ti Pureblood. Both are fixed in the next build :)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Hi, thanks for the good stuff, keep it coming please!

Now a question, that maybe has been answered, but i have not found it, why can't i insert a portrait in the 2.0 beta 6 sheet? I'm using excel 2007, its a known bug?

Thanks!

There are a few way to do it.

1. Got to the Selection Pane under Page Layout and unhide the portrait image (you'll note there are also all the faction logos here as well). Click on the image and got to the Change Picture under the Picture Format menu. Browse to the file you want to replace.

2. Unprotect the sheet (no password) and insert an image as normal :)

Just a mention on Excel 2007,you may not see some conditional formatting highlighting in the sheets to inform the user what to select next. Ideally Excel 2010-2016 (365) should be used form the best experience.

mandolin

First Post
Ranger Rewrite?

Forged, I haven't been able to find the rewritten Ranger content in your sheet. Is this something htat hasn't been added yet and is coming, or am I just blind and am missing it?

mitchella35

First Post
Really Excellent Work

Our group recently found this sheet and it's now the defacto method of creating characters as it just simplifies everything.

It feels kind of ungrateful to ask, but are there any plans to add any of the stuff from the class splats? Storm Sorcerer's for example, or the other patrons from the Warlock splat, particularly things like the extra invocations that increase spell slot levels or number of slots. Alternatively these could be added manually with an unlocked version of the sheet?

Remove ads