• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Dannyboy7702

First Post
I sent you a friend request. Send one back and I'll send you my email. Once you get my email, please send me a copy of your character sheet and I will look it over. Cool?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
@Hakon Blum
here is the issue we have understanding your question. the list is not limited to 6.
at all.
can you provide a screen shot (imgur.com or equivalent) of what you are seeing?

The issue might have been that the filter was applied to CSIII and only showed spells (hides blank lines). You can find the filters directly above Cantrip CAST and RANGE headers.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
the problem is on the spell list page it doesn't allow for more then 6 spells of each level displayed
so i can only see 6/11 of the cantrips i picked and 6/7 1st level spells

is their a way to increase the visible spell list with its spell descriptions?

if not maybe consider allowing for more low level spells

id say 12-14 of cantrip, 1st and 2nd
6 of 3rd 4th and 5th
3 of 6th, 7th, 8th , 9th
should be sufficient

because I'm not the only class, wizards with their spell books can learn almost every spell. therefor either 2 things need to occur
1) make the spell list size auto adapt to the number of spells
or
2)increase the room for lower level spells

The issue might have been that the filter was applied to CSIII and only showed spells (hides blank lines). You can find the filters directly above Cantrip CAST and RANGE headers.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
This is for build 2.00 beta 10.

I was creating my character that I currently have and noticed that the protection fighting style for my paladin seems to list it as a bonus action, yet the description says it is a reaction. How do I correct this?

Also, the spell Sanctuary is missing a small detail. "If the creature you ward makes an attack or cast a spell on an enemy, the ward ends automatically."

Thanks, corrected both issues in next build

Nicholai Bush

First Post
Not sure if it has been noted, but it seems you need to use FLOOR(#current result?) for the Spellcasting Level ... my 5 level ranger/ 1 level cleric is generating a 3.5 spell casting level that breaks the spell slots.

Awesome work regardless though!

Last edited:

SansMoins

Explorer
I think I got this.

Forged,

Why was the base height for the Goliath changed?

When the Goliath came out in the Princes of the Apocalypse Player's Companion, All we got for height was "Size. Goliaths are between 7 and 8 feet tall and weigh between 280 and 340 pounds. Your size is Medium." Pg 11. There was no "Random Height and Weight" table. The 6' 10" +2d8 was used to keep it in the 7-8 foot range.

It wasn't until Volo's where the Goliaths enter in a source book. In this book, there is a "Random Height and Weight" table with Goliaths having the 6' 2" +2d10. As Volo's is official, the change was made.

Last edited:

Dannyboy7702

First Post
When the Goliath came out in the Princes of the Apocalypse Player's Companion, All we got for height was "Size. Goliaths are between 7 and 8 feet tall and weigh between 280 and 340 pounds. Your size is Medium." Pg 11. There was no "Random Height and Weight" table. The 6' 10" +2d8 was used to keep it in the 7-8 foot range.

It wasn't until Volo's where the Goliaths enter in a source book. In this book, there is a "Random Height and Weight" table with Goliaths having the 6' 2" +2d10. As Volo's is official, the change was made.

Thanks for the info, I haven't seen Volo's yet so this answers my question.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads