• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Conandar

Explorer
v2.22

For the Totem Warrior barbarian the character gets two ritual-only spells at 3rd level - Beast Sense and Speak with Animals, but in the Active Features area you have Speak with Animals listed as Commune w. Animals (probably confused with Commune with Nature, a ritual-only ability gained at 10th level).

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
v2.22

For the Totem Warrior barbarian the character gets two ritual-only spells at 3rd level - Beast Sense and Speak with Animals, but in the Active Features area you have Speak with Animals listed as Commune w. Animals (probably confused with Commune with Nature, a ritual-only ability gained at 10th level).

Fixed in v2.23 thanks

Equipment table

DO you think you will ever had an equipment list for normal stuff on a sheet. That would automatically deduct from the gold you have? This would be none armor and weapons equipment.

Conandar

Explorer
DO you think you will ever had an equipment list for normal stuff on a sheet. That would automatically deduct from the gold you have? This would be none armor and weapons equipment.

There is already a complete list of items, magical and non-magical, that is available on Character Sheet II. Granted, it is a large list and rather unwieldy, but it is there all the same. As far as automatically deducting the cost from your funds, that is really a large container of worms best left alone IMO.

Conandar

Explorer
This may already been asked, but is there a way to export your character to csv or json?

That would probably be a function of Excel (or the spreadsheet program you use). I know that Excel can export to CSV, and there are guides on the web to export from Excel to JSON (though it is not a simple task).

ybarrarubio

Villager
You are correct Sir. That was my first approach, exporting everything to CSV then to JSON, but I failed miserably hahahahahah guess I'll have to keep trying :)

Hydraaa

First Post
You are correct Sir. That was my first approach, exporting everything to CSV then to JSON, but I failed miserably hahahahahah guess I'll have to keep trying :)

As most of the character pages are inlockablw, and most of the pertinent fields you would want to use are named. You should be able to open a new sheet, populate it with the named fields, then save [the new page ] as a csv file, plus being able to order the csv ad you want

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads