D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Yes, thank you for your hard work, ForgedAnvil, your sheet has made it easy for my wife and I to enjoy our games. I hope that your hard work can continue in the future, having XGtE would be the icing on the cake too!

Thank you and good luck!

Mortilupo

Explorer
It's a shity product (D&DB), that much I know. I want a usable character sheet...not the dame game again...I own books for that and don't want my player's head looking a computer screen when they are supposed to be looking at me.

Last edited:

Mortilupo

Explorer
D&DB will fail...paid subscription services for D&D always do. I especially will not be buying it and will now have to see if I can hack FA's password and do the mods myself.

Shane Thrapp

First Post
Soooo...in the meantime can we get the unprotect pw(or passwords).

p.s. we are many

I know it is FA intellectual property, but giving people the codes allow us to create and send it back out to those in the guerilla world that we can. They can't sue us all...
Just ask Sony...

We got your back FA... :) Thanks for all of the hard work.

Adam Piazza

First Post
Thank you ForgedAnvil for such great work, i found this just a few days before you had to take it down and got the full version and the beta sheets. I sure hope you find a way to keep sharing this with the world

Brandon Kettler

First Post
I checked out D&DB and I'm not a fan. This character sheet generator made it exceptionally easy for my family and I to get into D&D and start playing very quickly without having to sit at the table and calculate everything for our character sheets. It's a shame to see this get pulled.

Dannyboy7702

First Post
Forged posted the following on 1 January....

ersion 2.28 BETA 1 Released!
Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

This is an interim release for those who would like to start testing some of the Xanathar's content

Currently the new Cleric, Fighter and Warlock Hexblade subclasses have been implemented, the Barbarian Storm Herald is wip and some feats have been implemented but also wip. Appreciate those who are keen to help out to review these and let me know of any issues or missing content - there are some areas like the Active Features that need review as well. Detailed feedback is appreciated.

Thanks to everyone who provides feedback to refine and improve this character generator, keep the bug fixes and awesome ideas coming

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

With that being said, I wan informed by Forge that some of the names for the new subclasses are in the v2.28 beta 1, but no other information has been entered. Only the above subclasses had any information added to the CS.

2.28b1 was the latest. It had some/all XG racial features, but no spells/subclasses I believe.

You're a little off. See the above info.

Remove ads