D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Steve Treavett

First Post
Hi
I am not sure if this has been mentioned but I found that when using a kensai monk on the BETA5 if I chose kensai weapons that were not monk weapons (e.g. longsword) the were still listed as non-proficient in the weapons list, and in fact still used str bonus when I believe he is entitled to use them as martial arts weapons and get finesse, i.e. dex bonus? Thanks

Steve

I just checked this in Beta 6 and the bug still exists.

Thanks

Steve

Dan Dan Dan

Villager
Hi i have seen i have to send an email to get this, was wondering what email address i have to send it too. i'm aiming to make a oath-breaker paladin. Many Thanks

MixedGoobers

Villager
Was checking out beta 6 and saw that the new Eladrin was implemented, which is exactly what I was hopping for. With that I saw a bug, The race feature should get +2 Dex and +1 Char, this is stated in the summary, however, +2 dex is the only modification that appears in the racial modifier for stats

Hi
I am not sure if this has been mentioned but I found that when using a kensai monk on the BETA5 if I chose kensai weapons that were not monk weapons (e.g. longsword) the were still listed as non-proficient in the weapons list, and in fact still used str bonus when I believe he is entitled to use them as martial arts weapons and get finesse, i.e. dex bonus? Thanks

Steve

I just checked this in Beta 6 and the bug still exists.

Thanks

Steve

Proficiency fixed in next version. In the meantime, there is an overide box for proficiency under the attacks on the Start tab.

Capture.PNG

Regarding the finesse aspect, I don't see that in the book. Please advise a reference for this and we can get it updated.

Last edited:

Was checking out beta 6 and saw that the new Eladrin was implemented, which is exactly what I was hopping for. With that I saw a bug, The race feature should get +2 Dex and +1 Char, this is stated in the summary, however, +2 dex is the only modification that appears in the racial modifier for stats

Fixed in next version. In the meantime, you can add the charisma modifier into Start tab in the box for Charisma under the level 1 header

Capture.PNG

MixedGoobers

Villager
Fixed in next version. In the meantime, you can add the charisma modifier into Start tab in the box for Charisma under the level 1 header

View attachment 97990

That is exactly what I did.

On another note, I guess a previous bug report did not get addresses yet, for arcane archers, all arrow types gasping and bellow show up as blank in the summary section and do not appear in the active feature section.

That is exactly what I did.

On another note, I guess a previous bug report did not get addresses yet, for arcane archers, all arrow types gasping and bellow show up as blank in the summary section and do not appear in the active feature section.

Descriptions for Grasping, Piercing, Seeking & Shadow were missing? Fixed in next version.

Active Features has a listing for "Arcane Shot" for this feature. I've cleaned the text up on this for next version. Usage has been changed from "Attack" to "On Hit" and the Name has been changed form "Arcane Shot (Add to one attack)" to "Arcane Shot (Add to one arrow hit)"

I'm not sure how to indicate the limitation of 1 use/turn within the limited space and am open to suggestions.

tclayton

First Post
Regarding the finesse aspect, I don't see that in the book. Please advise a reference for this and we can get it updated.

Kensei weapons have the following text: "Weapons of the chosen types are monk weapons for you."

Martial Arts has the following text: "You can use Dexterity instead of Strength for the attacks and damage rolls of your unarmed strikes and monk weapons."

It's not technically finesse, but you do use Dex if the score is better based upon my interpretation.

Remove ads