D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Conandar

Explorer
Just to expand on what Phoffman said, this generator only includes official released content. That means no Unearthed Arcana and no Beta material. Ebberon material is scheduled to be official in November, I think, so maybe sometime after that.

Matt McNiel

Villager
I have noticed that when creating a 1st level character with a total strength of 9 & using a weapon that the character is proficient in such as a Quarterstaff (STR based) for a wizard, that it still gives a +2 for an attack bonus instead of factoring in the -1 for STR (it should be a +1 Attack bonus). I also noticed that for a lower score, it calculates it properly. Thought I would notify you who work on the awesome sheet that this is so it can be corrected. Thanks!

Matt McNiel

Villager
I have noticed that when creating a 1st level character with a total strength of 9 & using a weapon that the character is proficient in such as a Quarterstaff (STR based) for a wizard, that it still gives a +2 for an attack bonus instead of factoring in the -1 for STR (it should be a +1 Attack bonus). I also noticed that for a lower score, it calculates it properly. Thought I would notify you who work on the awesome sheet that this is so it can be corrected. Thanks!
This is on the 2.28 BETA 8...

phoffman

Explorer

Thanks, This error is a result of how the Pact Weapon is checked. I believe this bug prevents any negative stat modifier except for low charisma hexblades.

Code:
I will not be explaining how to make the changes but, the following changes to the cells in the Tables tab correct this. the last 0 in each cell is changed to ""

AGX7 =IF(AND(AGW7=1,Start!AX194="•"),CHAMod,"")
AHF7 =IF(AND(AHE7=1,Start!BF194="•"),CHAMod,"")
AHN7 =IF(AND(AHM7=1,Start!BN194="•"),CHAMod,"")
AHV7 =IF(AND(AHU7=1,Start!BV194="•"),CHAMod,"")
AID7 =IF(AND(AIC7=1,Start!CD194="•"),CHAMod,"")
AIL7 =IF(AND(AIK7=1,Start!CL194="•"),CHAMod,"")

In addition the following cells need to be changed to prevent them from displaying Pact Weapon on every weapon.

AGX64 =IF(AGX7<>"",$AGV$64,"")
AHF64 =IF(AHF7<>"",$AGV$64,"")
AHN64 =IF(AHN7<>"",$AGV$64,"")
AHV64 =IF(AHV7<>"",$AGV$64,"")
AID64 =IF(AID7<>"",$AGV$64,"")
AIL64 =IF(AIL7<>"",$AGV$64,"")

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases