• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

forum layout issue

Ashtagon

Adventurer
Are there any plans to fix the horizontal alignment of the messageboards dropdown menu? Currently, it is shifted so far to the right that almost half of it falls off the screen and cannot be accessed (attempting to scroll doesn't work, since then the dropdown loses focus and vanishes).

Thanee

First Post
Indeed, that is hardly useful that way...

If you carefully maneuver your mouse out through the right edge and then along the vertical scrollbar to the horizontal scrollbar and back, you can actually access it, but that's definitely a bit much hassle. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Attachments

• ENWorldMenu.png
    ENWorldMenu.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 124

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I keep trying to move it, but vBulletin is a pain. I can't just edit the html, I have to rely on "template hooks" and stuff, which are predefined. I don't understand the code of the modification enough to unattach it from the template hook it's attached to (which is, believe it or not, the leftmost template hook).

Thanee

First Post
Actually, if you use your cursor keys, you can scroll far enough right without trouble.

Hmm... yeah, that works, too, though I have to keep the mouse pointer over the "Messageboards" link, adjusting it a bit to the left while repeatedly hitting the cursor key, otherwise it "jumps back" at one point. ;)

Bye
Thanee

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Hmm... yeah, that works, too, though I have to keep the mouse pointer over the "Messageboards" link, adjusting it a bit to the left while repeatedly hitting the cursor key, otherwise it "jumps back" at one point. ;)

Bye
Thanee
This is easier:
Click on the "Messageboards" link.
Move your mouse into the big forum listing.
Then scroll with the right arrow key. No need to adjust the mouse (at least not on my computer). :)

mudbunny

Community Supporter
As opposed to trying to move where the table show up when you click on MessageBoards, would it be not simpler to simply move the mesageboards drop-down menu a couple of slots to the left??

Remove ads