• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Founding of a Guild (4e)

SarahRequiem

First Post
Meriadeth screams as the giant spider leaps at her and knocks her prone. She gets back up on her feets and tries to keep the creature away.

actions;
move; stand up
standard; second wind. +7 hp, +2 all defence.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Meriadeth screams as the giant spider leaps at her and knocks her prone. She feels the pain from the spider's poison sapping her strenght.She gets back up on her feets and tries to keep the creature away.
(9 on the save, failed)

The rake reacts at Isdar's attack and hissing spits an acidic substance that hits and causes him a world of pain (11dmg)

Isdar (13/24 hp)
Oak
Spider (injured 14)
Meriadeth (18/28 hp, 8 hs, slowed, ongoing dmg 5, +2 to all defenses) <----narrative start
Drake (injured 24, bloodied) <----- narrative end
Elias <-------------current initiative
Blizzard
Desh

Is_907

First Post
Elias moves forward a bit and places his hand on Meriadeth's shoulder, sliding her out of the way. He then swings wildly with his flail at the Spider.

[sblock=Meriadeth]
You get a 1square shift as a free action.
[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]
Move action to G11.
Wolf Pack Tactics to allow Meriadeth at free 1square shift as a free action.
Flail attack; flail damage. (1d20 6=13, 1d8 3=5). Probably a miss but Merry still shifts.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock]Oookay... for now, Desh wobo posts... also, Invisiblecastle isn't loading right now, so I'll roll physical

dices in order to not delay this further... please have trust. [/sblock]

Elias moves forward a bit and places his hand on Meriadeth's shoulder, sliding her out of the way. He then swings

wildly with his flail at the Spider.

Blizzard rolls his callused claws around a ball of frost and unleashes a ray of pure cold at the spider, but the

spell misses widely.
He holds his staff at the ready to deflect any blows that may come his way.

As Desh stays put, still surprised by the ambush, a strange humanoid, seemingly covered with leaves and roots

come out from a shelter of branches and undergrowth, approaching Oak and hitting him with a sharp claw (9 dmg.)

From the water on your right, the head of a gator starts moving towards the ground, and the animal quickly moves

towards Isdar whit its short legs and opens its enormous jaws, missing him for a hair's breadth.

Meanwhile, all of you can clearly hear the chuckle that Oak had heard earlier, followed by words spoken in a voice

decidedly not very human: Hehehe... now you're right where I wanted you...

Isdar
Oak (22/31)
Spider (injured 14)
Meriadeth (16/28 hp, prone, slowed, ongoing dmg)
Drake (injured 24, bloodied)
Elias <--------------narrative starts here
Blizzard
Strange humanoid
Gator <----------------------narrative ends here

Desh <-----------------current initiative

Map: View attachment 36338

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Oak sizes up the humanoid, cautiously moves to the side, then lets loose with a flurry of steel.

[sblock=OOC]
Minor action: Apply Hunter's Quarry to the humanoid
Move action: Shift to square L11
Standard action: Dire Wolverine Strike

Dire Wolverine Strike: close burst 1, +7 vs AC, 1d8 + 4 longsword damage against all visible enemies

Still no invisible castle, so go ahead and roll for me.[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Isdar stares at the water dripping from the large teeth of his reptilian attacker. Determined not to feel them puncturing his flesh, he rolls to the side, dropping his crossbow and drawing a dagger, then shouts to his companions. Can someone come help me with this thing? He waits, dagger poised, for an ally to distract the beast.

[sblock=ooc] Free Action: Drop crossbow
Minor Action: draw dagger
Move Action: Shift to L9
Standard Action: Ready Piercing Strike vs. Crocodile, +7 vs. Reflex (+9 if flanking/CA) for 1d4+3 damage, +2d6 damage if flanking/CA.

On a side note, I'm sorry. I posted this earlier, but it must have timed out and gotten me frustrated enough to take a few hours before reposting. I then somehow forgot that it hadn't worked. :eek: [/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Isdar stares at the water dripping from the large teeth of his reptilian attacker. Determined not to feel them puncturing his flesh, he rolls to the side, dropping his crossbow and drawing a dagger, then shouts to his companions. Can someone come help me with this thing? He waits, dagger poised, for an ally to distract the beast.

Oak sizes up the humanoid, cautiously moves to the side, then lets loose with a flurry of steel, cutting both the gator and the strange creature on his sides.

The spider bites again , this time trying to eat Elias, but the tiefling manages to swiftly dodge the beast.

Isdar <-------------------narrative starts here
Oak (22/31)
Spider (injured 14) <--------------narrative ends here
Desh <??----------------current initiative
Meriadeth (16/28 hp, prone, slowed, ongoing dmg)
Drake (injured 24, bloodied)Elias
Blizzard
Strange humanoid (injured 6)
Gator (injured 11)

Map:View attachment 36464

[sblock=ooc] Sorry guys... I really need my computer fixed properly... [/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads