Founding of a Guild (4e)

Walking Dad

First Post
"Ok, got it. We vanquish some bandits to appease the spirits and to bring peace to your lands... and can keep the loot. I'm all in." Malek says, looking enthusiastic.

[sblock=OOC]
Added new image to RG.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Malek
Perception: 10 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 15 Fortitude 14 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 26 / 26 Bloodied: 13
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: Fire 5
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Dreadful Word, Infernal Wrath
Daily Powers: Crown of Stars

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
We are agreed, Isdar says. However, it would be best if you tell us of any other allies you have in the swamp, lest we inadvertently come into conflict with them as well. Sylas chose to keep his allies to himself, and the results were tragic for us all.
He ponders the situation again. Also, if you have any additional information about the goblins, it would likely help us in our quest.

Atanatotatos

First Post
As the lizardfolk guides you out of the hut, he calls with a gesture a couple of lean, small lizardfolk and shout something to them in his hissing dialect of draconic. As they approach, he continues talking to you in his equally hissing Common: You have good reasonsss to assk theese thingsss. You are going to face a ssstrange mix of orcss, goblinss, maybe gnollsss... Their leader iss a goblin hexer. I met him once long ago, and I am ssure hiss power isn't even comparable to mine, he should have never been able to gather such a sssmall army... but... he found the fiery ssstar that fell from the sssky... I believe Ssylasss told you about that bad omen?!
However, lizardfolkss are a ssupersstitiousss folk. They won't march againssst thosse ominous powerss, no matter how I try to convinced them.
Sso I'm afraid you're alone from now. Theesse twoo will lead you to the cave. Then, it'ss up to youu... Take theese. Usse them wissely.
... and he hads over the party two small vials of healing potion.

ooc:did you wait too much for irrational violence? Well expect a big wave of it >;)

Walking Dad

First Post
"Found a star? Can we keep it? I promise to bring it away from your lands!" Malek says, looking even more enthusiastic.

[sblock=OOC]
Added new image to RG.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Malek
Perception: 10 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 15 Fortitude 14 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 26 / 26 Bloodied: 13
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: Fire 5
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Dreadful Word, Infernal Wrath
Daily Powers: Crown of Stars

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Yenha wipes her brow as the tension eases.

Good talking Oak!
she raps the warforged affectionately on the back as the group heads off after the two little lizardmen. From now on you can be our spokesforged!

She laughs like she's made a joke.

Atanatotatos

First Post
The two lizardfolks lead you through an imaginary path they apparently know very well, on steep terrain, heavy overgrowth, among thick trees and obstructing vines, the course seems longer than it is. After some twenty minutes you're walking, you notice immediately something out of place. On your left, only a few trees from you, there is a crater.
The terrain is completely void of plants, filled with ashes, grey, and dead in a radius of 30 feet. A foul smoke, or mist, still rises from the center, as if what produced it happened mere hours ago.
There iss where the ssstar fell. comments one of the lizardfolks, shivering.

[sblock=Nature 15]Whatever the cause of the crater is, it looks completely unnatural[/sblock]
[sblock=Arcana 20]The crater seems to have something strangely otherwordly. The mist that raises from it has, arcanely speaking, a really bad smell.
[sblock=Arcana 25]Smell of undead.[sblock=Arcana 30]and demons.[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

After few more minutes of walking, the lizardfolks finally stop you, and gesture you to look quietly. Through the trees, about 20 feet from you, and about 3 lower, two orcs are guarding the entrance to a cave...

ooc:That's it. You're there (unless you want to do somethin at the crater.
If you want to attack the orcs, all of you have a surprise round, but will make a stealth check each.

Remove ads