Kickstarter FREE Mimic Dice Guardian! Battlezoo Ancestries: Classic Creatures Hardcover for 5E and Pathfinder 2e

Stonesnake

Explorer

monster_ancestries_square_v3_new-book.jpg

Become The Monster!

With the Battlezoo Ancestries: Classic Creatures Hardcover, we're taking all the content that was released throughout 2023 with the Battlezoo Year of Monsters, fine-tuning it, expanding the ancestries, and adding new options for players and GMs!

All backers in the first 48 hours will get their very own mimic dice guardian ABSOLUTELY FREE! That's right, this normally $50 mimic dice guardian is FREE! Don't miss out on this amazing dice case, and sign up to be alerted as soon as the campaign goes live!

Inside this hardcover, you'll find:
  • Expanded Ancestries! After meeting with the fans and getting feedback on the original ancestries, we're fine-tuning and expanding several ancestries with new abilities, lore, and features.
  • Updated Layout! We're refining the original layout to make the entries clearer and easier to read.
  • New Art! We're adding several new pieces of art throughout the book that are not found in the original Year of Monsters.
  • Brand New Content! There are a few new things we are adding to the hardcover. If we get funded, these new player options will be added to the Hardcover book (note: this expansion applies to everyone who bought the hardcover in any form before this campaign):
    • Slimeheart: A versatile heritage for characters of other ancestries who have become infused with slime.
    • Faerie Scion: A versatile heritage for the children of sidhe, as well as those who were forever changed when they ate the faerie food and drank the faerie drinks.
    • Demonic Marauder: An archetype allowing a demon character to spend class feats to gain even more of their demonic power back in exchange, akin to the draconic ravager and dragon mage archetypes from Battlezoo Ancestries Dragons.
    • Nymph Queen: An archetype allowing a nymph character to gain sovereignty over the land, spending class feats for significant power, akin to the draconic ravager and dragon mage archetypes from Battlezoo Ancestries Dragons.
    • Yai Adept: An archetype allowing an oni character to gain greater power from the elemental wellspring that empowers yai oni, potentially even ascending to the power of a void yai, by spending class feats akin to the draconic ravager and dragon mage archetypes from Battlezoo Ancestries Dragons.
  • Plus Much More!
Follow Along With The Campaign Today!

Retreater

Legend
I missed this the first time around (for the PDF releases), so I'm glad to get a chance now.
Also, that mimic seems the perfect size for the dice collection I'm trying to shrink.

Stonesnake

Explorer
Holy cow that mimic!
Yeah, it's freaking huge. It can hold like 40 dice and it weights almost 2 pounds. This thing is a beast! I love it.

I think I might have gotten a little carried away with this one, that is why I'm going giving it away during the first 48 hours, otherwise I'm going to lose my shirt on this! :)

darjr

I crit!
Yeah, it's freaking huge. It can hold like 40 dice and it weights almost 2 pounds. This thing is a beast! I love it.

I think I might have gotten a little carried away with this one, that is why I'm going giving it away during the first 48 hours, otherwise I'm going to lose my shirt on this! :)
Dangit. Can I sign up for two?

Retreater

Legend

It's not a Battlezoo product if you don't get carried away. ;)
Sounds great. (And the book looks nice too. Haha.)

Remove ads