Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Kip the Bold

First Post
Re: Um...

PeterDodge said:
You wouldn't have happened to have gotten through *any* of the characters, have you? (no, other than the ones you've posted :D )

Nope, I haven't had a chance to do any more yet; its been a busy week. Hopefully, I'll be able to do a few this week, but no guarantees :)

benhamtroll

First Post
First off, I'm new to the forum and I must say that your work is REALLY impressive. Very sharp, and CLEAN. My friends who draw do good work, but it's been drawn over and again so much it's nearly through the paper. Your lines are just so nice.

Anyway, if you ever get around to, I have a character that I'd love to see you draw.

He is Kwan-Tom (the nuclear monk. . . :) He's a 14th level human monk. For the most part he is your typical monk-type character. Shaven head, no shirt, baggy pants. He wear slippers of spider climb, which earned him the name 'Sticky-Monk', and he was also given his own theme song based on the old Spider-Man cartoon, since he has a habit of climbing the walls and attacking from the side or above, and then bounding away.

Additionaly, somewhere along the line he picked up a set of Eyes of Doom that alow him to cast the doom spell with a gaze. At one point he got into a staring contest with a Bodak using these lenses. It made for a very funny encounter, seeing the rubbery gray undead and the monk with sunglasses making faces at each other.

Anyhow, if you get a chance I'd like to see Kwan in ink.

ThorneMD

First Post
Hey Kip. I know your busy , but I have two friends who need pics.

Gallipolious
Human Paladin
short spiked white hair
Scar across the left eye
frost scythe
hazel eyes
bastard sword
Chain shirt
Black cloak

Antith Darkwood
Half-elf Ranger
long green hair
goltee green
studded leather
green cloak
brown eyes
black longsword
longbow with runes
mysterious

Thanks from both of them

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I definately love your art. Very clean and neat, nice designs, etc.

I'd like two pictures, please, when you might find the time.

1: Nace Goodwin; Cleric/Paladin of Lathander
Nace is a lithe young man of 20; 5' 8", nicely muscled but not bulgingly large. He has a handsome, youthful face, clean shaven and unmarked as yet; red hair worn short in back, but a bit longer in front, so that hanks of it fall over his forehead (not a buzz-cut, in other words, but just.. natural). He's well-proportioned for for height, and usually has a slight smile.

He's dressed in mithril chain shirt armor, short sleeved. He has a broad leather weapon belt; dagger and pouches hang from it; he carries a large heavy mace. Black trousers, brown leather riding boots. He normally wears a dark red shirt over the mithril, which can still be seen a bit at the sleeves, because the chain shirt sleeves are a bit longer than the shirt sleeves. Worked into the shirt is the common design of Lathander (if you don't have the Forgotten Realms book, it's a stylized sunrise).

Vasri

Vasri is a dark-skinned young Veyshan (think vaguely Middle Eastern) man with a ready smile and twinkle in his eye. He's handsome enough, with a kind face bearing a little stubble and an attempt at a goatee; his eyes are dark brown and wide with an innocence that the set of his jaw belies. His hair is raven-black, cut very short in back and longer in the front, long enough to almost touch his eyebrows. He's nicely muscled, strong-armed and broad-shouldered with a narrow waist and powerful legs; he's muscled like a dancer, with long lean smooth lines and a taut physique. A few scars can be seen on his wrists, visibly pale against dusky skin; a few more can sometimes be glimpsed on his arms or back. Whatever the youth does, he's been in a few fights.
Vasri wears a dark red leather armor chestpiece, oddly buckled and decorated with various geometric designs. His trousers are black, tucked into large brown leather boots. His arms are mostly bare; he wears brown leather gauntlets. He wears a longsword buckled around his narrow hips, his other two weapon belts hanging there as well, holding daggers and a light crossbow with the accompanying small quiver. He's wearing a dark red cloak that sweeps back off his shoulders, billowing behind him with the breeze.

Sialia

First Post
Kip, may I have permission to post your beautiful ratrider on a web page that I'm working on?

It's a secret prezzie I'm building for Piratecat fans, and I hope to have it ready in time for the holidays.

Your image belongs there. I promise I will give you credit for the art, although you should let me know how you would want your name to appear.

Kip the Bold

First Post
Hello everyone!

I've been really busy lately, and haven't had much chance to do any pics.

Untill today! :)

First up is a pic of Tsyr's character Starsong...If you are still interested in a color pic, let me know :)

Attachments

• starsongsml.jpg
    starsongsml.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 934

Remove ads