• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Morgenstern

First Post
Very nice...

Impressive work :). Some pieces look like they might benefit from more ink (larger patches of darkness) to provide better contrast. Probably comes from a lack of distinct light souce in most of the descriptions (I can see why the lantern carrying rat-rider came out so well in color), but you've produced a lot of cool stuff from the descriptions. I especially liked the centaur and the cape with the web-patterned lining 8).

There's clearly some backlog, but it you are interested and willing to try a few more...?

Annida
Female Centaur Priestess.
Mature Chinese features (late 30s) and chinese style tunic.
White hair, cloven hooves and leonine tail (she is a unicorn/centaur rather than a horse/centaur)
Carries a large, strongly glowing book with a irregular spiral emblem on both covers.
Similar simbol dyed into hair on flank.
Nightime/starlight setting, climbing up to/standing before rough stone altar.
Generally serene and graceful apprarance.

Boraanx
Male Aarokocra Shamman
Dancing before a campfire-sized blaze at night.
Some feather & jewels ornaments (possible necklace, headgear, and/or light chains draped over wings), with some sparkle from the fire.
Very predatory expression and 'evil' eyes.
Several metal tipped, feathered javelins thrust into ground where dance is taking place.
Several small, harsh-looking runes (all sharp angles and short strokes) scratched on javelins, on the bare earth, and possibly dyed onto wings.
Generally a manic, frantic energy.

I have some players who live in mortal terror of both of these figures :). Thank you for your time (both already comitted to a very cool thread and hopefully to be taken up)!

PS. Why do we all keep telling you the character's names :confused:...? :p

Kershek

Sci-Fi Newshound
Here's a color rendition of Conail. A friend of mine did the coloring and wanted it posted.

Attachments

• conailshadedsml_color.jpg
    conailshadedsml_color.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,539

dead_radish

Explorer
I'm thinking someone needs to set up a paypal account, and a website.

This could easily get you a fair amount of profit, Kip.

(Emailing privately as well).

Umarth

First Post
Hey Kip I'm dead radishies DM. I think if you do his chars portrate you should give it a nice dumb look about him. Possibly have him screaming at the sight of some small animal (ladybug?). I think it would really capture his character fully.

;)

Btw your char portrates are great. WotC should have you doing there artwork.

Gorilla726

First Post
Pretty please?

Hey Kip. Awesome job on all of these. Could you please do mine? Here is the character.

Roscoe Thorncage
Halfling Sorcerer
2'11" 25 lbs.
Brown hair and brown eyes.
He wears a large flowing cape, which is bright red.
Also he wears brighly colored shirts and dark pants, as well as leather boots.

And if you feel like it, I'd appreciate my other character, Grom.

Grom, Hero of Guldan.
Dwarf Warrior.
Large brown beard and mustache-goe t dealy (spelling?)
He has a medium buckler, a silver helmet with lots of bolts. Also he carries a dwarven battle axe in one hand.

Thank you very much (that is if you do them) I can't wait to see them. :) Bye.

Gorilla

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
If you have time...

Hey Kip, how's it going? I'm sure you have your hands full but if you have some time in a couple weeks then give this character a try.

Jason

Race: Human
Class: 15th level wizard
Sex: Male
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Abilities
Strength: 8
Dexterity: 14
Constitution: 15
Intelligence: 18
Wisdom: 12
Charisma: 11

Description: Jason is of medium height and slim build being 5' 9" tall and weighing 125 lbs. He has black hair and eyes. Usually Jason wears a loose fitting shirt and trousers rather than the more traditional wizard's robes. This when combined with a dagger on either hip (more for effect than use) often lead people to believe that he is a rogue rather than a wizard; a mistake which had saved his life on a number of occasions early in his career.

Possessions: Adamantine dagger, belt of many pockets *, dagger (masterwork), ring of regeneration, ring of wizardry I, spellbook, travel's outfit, waterskin.
* Tome and Blood, pg. 78.

Last edited:

PeterDodge

First Post
Um...

You wouldn't have happened to have gotten through *any* of the characters, have you? (no, other than the ones you've posted :D )

Last edited:

Remove ads