• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Geoff Watson

First Post
Great Artwork!

Would you mind drawing a picture of my character for Hong's campaign?

He's a barbarian/shaman.
Male, human, long hair (with headband/bandanna), friendly smile, greatsword, chain shirt.
If you can include a wolf (and maybe a mule) that would be great.
Strong, but not excessively muscled (Str 14).

Geoff.

collin

Explorer
Right on!

Kip:

You're wonderful! You're magnificent! You're a genius! (Did I leave anything out?) YES! That is Hawk. Wonderful drawing! I will cherish it forever.

Muchos gracias,

Collin

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Kip the Bold said:
and last pic for today is Ruavel's character Trinnen...

I think I like this one :)

This one's my favorite so far... besides the one you did for me. Did you get a chance to look at my writeup on the god I posted?

No hurry though, I'm kind of in a holding pattern Internet wise. Haven't been feeling well... bronchitis. Nasty stuff. Gotta go.

psychognome

First Post
Thank you!

Those pictures came out really nicely! You are a great artist and a very generous person! I could kiss you... but I think I better not... :D
BTW, the beard on the female dwarf looks fine, don't worry 'bout it! :)

Kip the Bold

First Post
Re: Right on!

collin said:
Kip:

You're wonderful! You're magnificent! You're a genius! (Did I leave anything out?) YES! That is Hawk. Wonderful drawing! I will cherish it forever.

Muchos gracias,

Collin

Yer welcome! Glad you like it...tried to make him look kinda noble, think it came out pretty good.

Last edited:

Kip the Bold

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:

This one's my favorite so far... besides the one you did for me. Did you get a chance to look at my writeup on the god I posted?

No hurry though, I'm kind of in a holding pattern Internet wise. Haven't been feeling well... bronchitis. Nasty stuff. Gotta go.

Yeah, I actually did a sketch of Cronn, but it was (ahem) god awful so I didnt post it...maybe I'll have something presentable in a couple of days :)

Kip the Bold

First Post
Re: Thank you!

psychognome said:
Those pictures came out really nicely! You are a great artist and a very generous person! I could kiss you... but I think I better not... :D
BTW, the beard on the female dwarf looks fine, don't worry 'bout it! :)

Glad you like your pics:)

Ruavel

First Post
Trinnen val Kemeer

*stunned and slack-jawed silence*

um.... WOW...!!! that's pretty much perfect Kip... absolutely spot on...!!

I showed my g/f (who actually plays Trinnen in my campaign) and she was bowled-over... she loved it more than I did (;) but that's a whole different story)...

I mentioned it in an earlier post in this thread but I'll say it again... if you're interested the 'proposed' Netbook of Legendary Classes would like some art work done (b&w line co-incidently) and what you've displayed here would be perfect...

if you're at all interested go to this thread or this thread for some background information... I know that I'd love to see your renditions of my contributions (The King's Warden and The Maitre d'Escrime)...

and thanx again for the pic of Trinnen... she's fantastic and my g/f is chuffed with what you've done...

*apologies for the australian colloquialism* ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads