• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Felix

Explorer
I hate to think of the long cyber-line I'm walking in the back of to get a sketch of yours, but here's another one to feed yer hankering:

Name: Daelin
Race: Gnoll
Class: Ranger
Weapons: Primary: Longbow, Secondary: Shortswords
Armor: Studded Leather, ragged pants, but no armor on his legs or lower body. Barefoot. Barepawed to be more precice.
This guy is a stalking predator type so anything that makes him look like he is creeping through the forest and being sinister is a good thing. Thanks Bud.

Last edited:

Kip the Bold

First Post
Jürgen Hubert said:
Kip, do you have a web gallery for all of those?

If not, I can put them up at my site if you draw me a halfling in lederhosen and with a big crossbow in exchange. I could use it for Urbis...

:D

I am working on making a gallery to put these up at, but its slow going. If you want to host a page of my pics, that would be cool :) Send me an email colorzeroone@aol.com and we can work out the details. A halfling in lederhosen, eh? Weird. I'll see what I can do.

More pics soon...

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
Kip the Bold said:

I am working on making a gallery to put these up at, but its slow going. If you want to host a page of my pics, that would be cool :) Send me an email colorzeroone@aol.com and we can work out the details. A halfling in lederhosen, eh? Weird. I'll see what I can do.

More pics soon...

I've put a first mock-up up here, for those who want to see all the pictures at once...

(I'll probably reorganize the gallery soon, though...).

geezerjoe

First Post
too nice to pass up

Kip,

I LOVE they style of your art, therefore I MUST make a request for myself. Your drawing would be used for my new forgotten realms character. Here goes ...

Age, gender : 25, Male, Human

Strength : 16
Dexterity : 14
Constitution : 12
Intelligence : 12
Wisdom : 14
Charisma : 10

Kristos stands just over six feet tall with wide square shoulders. His hair is a short messy dark brown, almost black mop speckled with frequent spots of gray that suggest a more advanced age that he has not yet reached. His eyes match brown of his hair, but sadness and harshness are seen in stark contrast to the faint laugh lines around those same eyes. He has a short full beard with only the lightest suggestion of gray within it. Kristos wears a loose green shirt of cotton trimmed in brown and black leather pants when he isn't in his dark brown studded leather armor. His feet are covered in black leather boots that have seen much wear, and a brown leather bracer guards his left arm from the frequent scraping of a bowstring.

An idea for a pose would be him gazing off looking for some felt but unseen trouble, possibly near a bare tree. Weapons include longbow, longsword and shortsword (dual weilded), or just longsword ... any or none could be included.

Take my suggestions only as a possible source of inspiration not direction :D ;)

Thanks

Joe too Old

Beric

First Post
Hey Kyp awesome pictures. Ive got a gnomeish barbarian/fighter "gergel" hes about 4'6" carries a club and has boots and a chainmaile loin cloth.

hes a very one tracked mind fellow. the last battle we were fighting stone golems and al he did was repeatedly smash the toes of the golems with his club.

Beric

Last edited:

Lord Crusan

First Post
Great work Kip! All ur pic's kick.
Great to see artist that are not stingy with their skill and are willing to make others happy by making them art.
Awesome work keep it up.
I hope one day ur hard work is rewarded!

Timothy

First Post
Timothy Backs

Hey Kip, here's my char ( I e-mailed you about him)

Lord Timothy Backs

A human, from noble lineage, wealthy, with a knack of persuading people. He carries no visible weapons, but has a rapier inside his tall and slender walking staff (which is ment for decoration, because he's in his late twenties). He should have something about him that grabs your attention in a court or other high-up setting. Depicting him with rapier half-drawn from his walking stick would be cool. He's also a bit about swashbuckling.

Thank you very much if you ever come around to drawing him, I would like it very much (but I have a limited budget)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads