Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Reno

First Post
Sweet Ceaser's Spirit!

These a great drawings, I would shell out a few bucks for something like that, but since they are free I'd like to request one in case you feel in a sketching mood again.

Gromm Grandhammer
Male dwarf
Muscular
Many tattoos, should have a celtic feel
Warhammer, Hammer inlay on the head
Light robes, short sleeved
Bracers with an Inlay of moradins holy symbol
Hair and beard have a total of six braids
Psicrystal somewhere in the picture, should look very sleek and artistic

Hope this isnt to much, I also hope you can get around to it.

Kip the Bold

First Post
Reno said:

These a great drawings, I would shell out a few bucks for something like that, but since they are free I'd like to request one in case you feel in a sketching mood again.

Hey, if anyone wants to pay me, I'll gladly take your money! :)

Seriously, if anyone absolutely, positively needs a character portrait and is willing to dish out a couple of bucks, I'd definately be willing to draw one up and color it and put it at the top of my list of things to draw...

There is no guarantee :) that I'll be able to get around to drawing the characters posted in this thread, but I'll do what I can...

Valmur_Dwur

First Post
GREAT JOB KIP!!:D I'll talk to you privately about doing another pc o' mine. For money even:p Thanks for showing your ability! Have a great weekend.

Jim

ThorneMD

First Post
I gotta say your art is pretty damn good. I was hoping you could draw three of my charaters.

Bruumar
Male Centaur Druid
scimitar of frost
scimitar of fire
leather armor
wolf companion
long loose black hair
longbow on back

Roscoe
Male Halfling Rouge
studded leather
composite shortbow
shortsword at side
one daggar in boot
eight daggars across chest
cloak with the hood down
long braided blond hair
green eyes
extra short

Thamio
Male Half Celestrial/Elf Fighter
Wings
Long Golden Hair
Gold eyes
Fencing Blade
Composite Longbow
Chainmail

Thanks

Darraketh

First Post
Kip the Bold said:
This is a sketch of Darrakeths character... I wasn't near my computer when I drew it, so I forgot some of the details (great description, BTW) like the berret and rings and such. But I kinda like it. Its probably the character at a lower level before he could afford all that stuff :)

Thank you, thank you for both the picture and the kind comment. Although I am just a wee bit disapointed that you didn't sign it.;) But I do love it, thank you.:D

Sidran

First Post
I would love to see a drawing of

Hawkins Brae

He's a tall Halfling male with unruly dark shoulder length hair and green eyes, and thick sideburns. He wears a derby, a loose sleeved tunic, and a fine vest. He has an admirals chain (golden chain that goes from his top button to his right shoulder, And a spectacle (one eyed reading spectacle), and a finely crafted cane with a Griffen head for a handle while wearing plain clothes.
When wearing armor He wears a brilliant suit of featherweight armor that appears to be fire opals, and a black onyx helm. He is a bard so he has his MW fiddle on his back, and in his hand is the Home brew equivelant of a Sunblade.

His cloak is a Cloak of Dragon Flight.
His boots are long and black in length with lots of buckles

No matter how you picture him he should have a smile on his plump (not fat I say but roundish) face either/ or a whistle on his lips
Thanks
(He is my level seventeen character)

Last edited:

Kip the Bold

First Post
Darraketh said:

Thank you, thank you for both the picture and the kind comment. Although I am just a wee bit disapointed that you didn't sign it.;) But I do love it, thank you.:D

Yer welcome, and I'm glad you liked the pic. I like it too; I've already made him an npc in my campaign. I re-edited the post to add a signed version of it, as well (though I'm not sure it worked).

Kip the Bold

First Post
This is a pic of DerianCypher's character. He definately has a Wolverine thing going on.

Attachments

• clawguysml.jpg
    clawguysml.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2,586

Remove ads