• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FREE PDF to enWorld Members - Mythe Campaign Setting! My way of saying THANKS!

gunter uxbridge

First Post
As my way of saying a big THANK YOU to everyone out there at enWorld, I am offering my first d20 system product for FREE, an original campaign setting called Mythe. A lot of time and effort went into creating this product, and what you will find is a 102 page document detailing the continent of Mythe and the adventures that lie within. A broader distribution on a dedicated web site is planned, but it was my intention that enWOrld members get first dibbs!

The world of Mythe was recently thrown into chaos by a natural disaster that has forced two long standing enemies to coexist for the time being. Other threats, some long standing and others more ancient are seemingly at every turn, and the House of Aurens finds itself in dire straits.

Mythe was designed to give DMs a good framework to build on while leaving some of the more meaty decisions such as high magic/low magic or technology open to individual tastes. In the end, the world is what you want to make of it. I hope you find the setting useful, and greatly anticipate your feedback. Please feel free to e-mail me at d20mythe@yahoo.com.

To download this FREE d20 PDF, just visit our temporary web site at...

http://d20mythe.homestead.com

Have fun!

Travis J. Offenberger
Sporadic Enterprises

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Very cool, Travis. I'll be interested to check it out.

On a separate note, please realize that we have a policy of no real-world politics here of any sort. That includes sigs, so I've removed your Neowhig sig. If you want to discuss it, please shoot me an email (address is in the Meta forum.) Thanks!

JimAde

First Post
Wow. Apparently a lot of people are checking this out. I got the following message:

"Due to high volume of traffic, this site is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

Ok. I'll try again later! :)

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Hey folks...the site got a bit busy, so I upgraded the temporary Homestead site for the time being. The new address is....

http://d20mythe.homestead.com

This should tide us over for the time being, but if I have to start asking for mirror sites, I will call this little experiment a success! :)

Enjoy!!!!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'm just curious, was this setting was designed mostly with 'crunch' in mind? I looked over the PDF and saw no new stuff for skills, feats, PrCs and/or magic. I like how well you statted the Deities, though.

Last edited:

freebfrost

Explorer
Piratecat said:
On a separate note, please realize that we have a policy of no real-world politics here of any sort. That includes sigs, so I've removed your Neowhig sig.

How anyone can mistake the "Neowhigs" as a "real-world" political party is beyond me.

Maybe the policy should include all "real-world" religions too? Like worship of Mystra, or Moradin. That should get rid of a lot of those scary sigs.

Just an idea.

Policy is good, *if* it makes sense.

Thanks for the cool setting Travis, and (I am sure I speak for the entire Heroes of the Nethyr Mountains here) thanks for the mention. But now Oh-Mighty Dungeon Master, we know where Burwell is located...

;)

Remove ads