• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FREE PDF to enWorld Members - Mythe Campaign Setting! My way of saying THANKS!

Zerakon

First Post
I'm browsing through your setting... kudos to you for putting this together, looks like you put a lot of effort into it.

Mythe Campaign Setting said:
If some of the names in this work seem familiar, never fear. I took a lot of place names from some of my favorite books and TV shows, though the bulk are from my past game experiences. If any of them stand out TOO bad, let me know and I will change them.

Mythe Campaign Setting said:
Festivus is another holiday held over from Elderhome, and is easily the most anticipated time of the year. Held on Yulin 22, gifts are passed out, church attendance soars and cities are decorated in a multitude of lights and colors.
Festivus was originally established to honor the winter solstice, but is now dominated with public shows of feats of strength and the “airing of grievances” where folk write down their problems or complaints and then burn them in the town square in a ceremonial fire pit.

Yeah, I'd say that sticks out straight from Seinfeld. Did the non-humans start a Human Fund, too? :p

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Zerakon said:
I'm browsing through your setting... kudos to you for putting this together, looks like you put a lot of effort into it.

Yeah, I'd say that sticks out straight from Seinfeld. Did the non-humans start a Human Fund, too? :p

I literally COULD NOT resist!!! :)

Thanks!!!

You've done some nice work.

I like the banners at the end of the campaign guide, and the map reminds me of my days spent obsessively drawing campaign worlds.

I like the territorial race, the... um, Mandukar? They would make an interesting "bad guy" race - though I do want to nitpick on the -1 penalty to Wisdom. Seems superfluous, and -1 penalties are too easily overcome to be a strong limiter.

Still, I'll say good work again, and commend you for giving out your hard work for free.

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Arcane Runes Press said:
I like the territorial race, the... um, Mandukar? They would make an interesting "bad guy" race - though I do want to nitpick on the -1 penalty to Wisdom. Seems superfluous, and -1 penalties are too easily overcome to be a strong limiter.
QUOTE]

Thanks for your kind words! I appresiate it. The +1 WIS modifier has been noted elsewhere and has already been fixed.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
d20Dwarf said:
You need to add Mythe's copyright info to your Section 15.

Yes, I'm a nerd.

Nerdy like a FOX!

I mean - err - damn. Another analogy shot to hell. Anyways, you make an excellent point about protecting your work. Listen to Wil, Travis; he knows of what he speaks.

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Piratecat said:
Nerdy like a FOX!

I mean - err - damn. Another analogy shot to hell. Anyways, you make an excellent point about protecting your work. Listen to Wil, Travis; he knows of what he speaks.

Suggestion noted!!!!!

Added the copyright entry in section 15 of the OGL (Thanks! Nice catch!)

Also added bookmarks to the PDF and a new political map on the website.

About 350 downloads so far and going strong!!!!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads