• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FREE PDF to enWorld Members - Mythe Campaign Setting! My way of saying THANKS!

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Well folks...its official....after all of the feedback and e-mail I have received, the next, and first, expansion product for the Mythe Campaign Setting will be a sourcebook for material on the Mandukar. I would love to hear any ideas you might have, suggestions or other comments.

I don't anticipate the Mandukar expansion to take anywhere near as long to produce as the original product (about six months from idea to distribution), but it will be a while. Please be patient and continue with the great feedback!

THANKS!!!

Wikid Klown

First Post
Ok, this is more of a question and complaint than anything, but my computer sucks (or somethin), and I can't access the Campaign Settings thing, is it my computer or the page, or what? I was just wondering, because I've got the maps, and read the comments, and it sounds great and I wanted to read it. If it's the computer I know where I can go to get it, but don't want to make any unneeded trips (it's a long drive). Thanks in advance.

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Sorry you are having problems downloading the PDF. All appears fine on this end. Send me your e-mail address and I will e-mail it to you. Just make sure you can accept large file attachments. Yahoo mail is OK about this.

My address is d20mythe@yahoo.com

THANKS!

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Added a link to the web site to our new message board. Please visit, have a look around and check out what we have to offer. Again, the PDF, maps and boards are all FREE!!!! Run the setting as you wish, plunder it for ideas for your own setting or just humor me!!!! :) Really folks, so far I have logged nearly 750 downloads and going strong. I can't thank you all enough for your kind words and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Travis J. Offenberger

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Just an update....

Progress is being made, though slowly, on the Manduka sourcebook. So far we are up to almost 850 downloads of the campaign setting and doing fine. Thanks to all for your kind words and suggestions!

gunter uxbridge

First Post
After a bit of downtime, I am pleased to announce the release of a new product from Sporadic Enterprises, a new FREE PDF supplement for the original d20 Mythe Campaign Setting! For immediate download is the Cyndarin Sourcebook, a fifteen page supplement with information on the Cyndarin today, conditions in the old homeland and a new variant class and prestige class unique to the setting.

Just visit http://d20mythe.homestead.com and follow the links. For those of you who missed the initial announcement of Mythe, the original campaign setting file is still there. Again, this is all free stuff, my way to saying THANKS to the gaming community!

Additional thanks to Dan Mcsorley for providing supplemental information for this product. He had a lot of great ideas that in some cases were copied word for word from his original text.

Enjoy!!!!!!

Travis J. Offenberger

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads