• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free RPG Day is Saturday!

Jraynack

Explorer
Though not a big company with physical product, we are giving away a .pdf mini adventure - called an exploit - for 8th and 9th level characters. So for those not near a store hosting the event or not near a store at all, they can still doing something for free.

EN World PDF Store

Dias Ex Machina

Publisher / Game Designer
Just to add, Dias Ex Machina's Amethyst is in the same book as Goodman Games' 4th Edition Hero's Handbook. Turn it upside down and flip it around. There you go.

Remathilis

Legend
My local was limiting it to ONE ITEM per person. :erm:

I got the Khyber module, but I might try to sneak in later and grab the Pathfinder Beastiery (they said at the end of the day, its fair game).

noble knight games is supporting it (the only store I am aware of that I can purchase via mail that is).

Problem is that they are already out of the Pathfinder Bonus Bestiary.

Bummer for me.

Aus_Snow

First Post
noble knight games is supporting it (the only store I am aware of that I can purchase via mail that is).

Problem is that they are already out of the Pathfinder Bonus Bestiary.

Bummer for me.
Paizo will be apparently be selling a small number, after the Free RPG Day lot is dealt with. And the PDF will be put online too (can't remember if that's going to be a freebie itself, or just cheap).

Just a heads up, in case you were really, really after one. :)

deadsmurf

First Post
My store was 2 items per.
I grabbed Khyber's Harvest (and I think I may end up re-using it leveled up to like level 8ish and messed about with) and it looks great
I also grabbed the Goodman games flip-book. Looks cool.

Some of my game group should be going down later, (or possibly already have) and get other stuff. I wish it had been more items, I kinda wanted the paranoia book or the geist book. I enjoyed the White Wolf book last year...

Remove ads